• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

[Haynes] Trae pressuring management to play more off-ball

mrhonline

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, High5 said:

I'm not giving credit for information that has been widely reported since last season. None of that came close to originating on here. Schlenk not entertaining those weak offers (much less being the one looking for them) is where the talk on here went against those reports and it ended up being wrong. And I'm not being critical in that regard because I didn't believe the reports either. But I also don't claim to have insider knowledge. 

Please post the links to where it was widely reported since last season that Travis Schlenk would be aggressively trying to make trades.  I guess I'm confused since he publicly said he wanted to bring the band back for this season.  But if you say that was widely reported since last season then I'm just asking for receipts.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, AHF said:

Please post the links to where it was widely reported since last season that Travis Schlenk would be aggressively trying to make trades.  I guess I'm confused since he publicly said he wanted to bring the band back for this season.  But if you say that was widely reported since last season then I'm just asking for receipts.

We're talking about Cam. Cam has been reported to be on the trade block since last season. Don't accuse me of ignoring things and then come back with that silliness lol.

But on the subject of making trades, everyone and their mother had us in trade talks as soon as we started to struggle this season and Schlenk himself came out and talked about his failures in constructing the roster. Who didn't know a trade was coming?

Listen, people can believe what they want to believe. I said my piece. I'll go back to rolling my eyes and moving on to the next post like I normally do. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, High5 said:

We're talking about Cam. Cam has been reported to be on the trade block since last season. Don't accuse me of ignoring things and then come back with that silliness lol.

But on the subject of making trades, everyone and their mother had us in trade talks as soon as we started to struggle this season and Schlenk himself came out and talked about his failures in constructing the roster. Who didn't know a trade was coming?

Listen, people can believe what they want to believe. I said my piece. I'll go back to rolling my eyes and moving on to the next post like I normally do. 

Cam was being talked about last season when he had a different agent and it was then reported the Hawks wanted to keep him after he signed with Klutch.  That was hardly an unbroken chain.

Hope you know that it was reported by people here about the desire to trade before Schlenk himself came out and talked about the issues so when Schlenk did that it confirmed what had already been said by people here.

With your conclusion, I agree that we don't need to agree on the credibility of these reports.  Both rooting for the Hawks to get healthy, make a good deal or two, win some games, and get back on track.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You just need an easy win Supes.  Tell your guy to give you some info that is a lay up to happen.

Uhh, if there's a win given out, I think we all agree it should go to the Hawks.