• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Timberwolves at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Let than man have hie regular season moment.....he hasn't led his team to the playoffs yet. (that was Yimmy)

To his credit, they are having a mediocre regular season which probably feels like a Finals run based on what they've been doing during his time there. 😇

Wait has the soth family hit the road to town yet?  I gotta save my really good digs for when he's not able to read and respond.

• Like 2

@Sothron you need this hat 🧢 tonight. It’s a perfect blend of both teams! You would confuse your fellow fans, but the volt beenie on top like this too! :sarcastic:

Soth, you need to visit Al’s former amigos section. What’s that turned into these days? Trae’s tykes?  I see the same faces in the crowd.

121FD265-DAF9-44D1-9474-2E369C4D0AD1.jpeg

7A3DCDD8-A1FD-4E84-9E5F-4E4964E60AF7.jpeg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

The Timberwolves are just now digesting their continental breakfasts, so no Injury Report following last night's game yet. Jaylen Nowell (sprained ankle) was listed as probable ahead of the Knicks game, but he played and had his moments in that pivotal fourth quarter with a team-high 11 points off the bench.

The Health & Safety Protocol list is a McLaughlin Group of one, as Jordan the backup guard has yet to be cleared. As for the Hawks, Bogdan (sore knee) and Clint remain out, but at least it's still a short injury list.

~lw3

As I watched the game last night, that Nowell guy  looks exactly like the type of no name player that might go off against us.. I Hope we play some defense tonight..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

LOL.   Before you even posted it that was kind of my reaction but didn't want to admit it.   Now I'm heading to the gym.

When the old guys are changing in the locker room, look 👀 down, I MEAN UP! :indifferent: Enjoyyyy..

It was a close one. Hunter stepped up! I think this may have been the first time Hunter led the Hawks in scoring in 2K for me playing with the flow of the offense. Trae was off in this game. 

JC has a few nice dunks and a seat of 🐜 man that violently ricochet off the backboard. Good guys by 4.

Vegas has Hawks -1.5

53F7D4B7-8D64-4017-901E-30E755070EEB.jpeg

A6FF0FBF-A828-4C86-A076-2981DC5F769A.jpeg

00337F42-85B7-4DE7-A7BD-E2DDA045E980.jpeg

AAD78DC2-E93C-431D-88DB-139A0022C22B.jpeg

CFDD2BEE-35A0-4AEB-9B9E-702DBD2FDC7A.jpeg

4B6816F6-2924-4E87-9858-15157A50D873.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Every game is a "must win" game at this point. It makes sense that if you can beat the defending champs you can beat the T-wolves. The only problem is this team is so inconsistent, you don't know what you're going to get from game to game on the defensive end. All I ask is that they don't give up 30 points in the 1st and/or 2nd quarter and get themselves into a hole they have to fight to get out of in the 2nd half. They should be fine if they play "league average" defense for 4 quarters.

• Like 1