• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Hornets

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Wait, after today's game we dont play again until Wednesday against the Sacramento right?

Yep, you're right and my bad! I've got the old schedule up and I believe Bulls-Hawks got moved, I assume in the juggling of the schedule due to You Know What.

~lw3

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yes. 5 straight homes games after today. Kings. Celtics, Lakers, Raptors and Suns.

^This is the window right here. This is where the Hawks get back into the Playoff race. Of course, tonight is still a must win game, but that home stand is crucial.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Bridges eclipsed his career-best scores against the Hawks with 38 points, plus 12 rebounds (11 defensive) last week to help the Hornets

This dude is legit. It was weird I loved him at Michigan St. then the league all of a sudden the NBA went all in on guys who can shoot and he wasn’t consistent. Man, this year, no, he’s improved everywhere. Nice work Mika.. I mean “the other Bridges 🌉 my Bridges .. my ATL Bridges.. 

3 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Onyeka Okongwu has been a defensive revelation since his long-anticipated return from injury.

Yes sir, he DEFENDS the goal, simple but few actually do this in the league without some flaws, he has his but I only see midrange shooting for now on O.

Speaking of O, I think he wants to show out today and give us (his Ball brother) a show, at least I hope. Chino teammates reunite today should be fun.

Vegas has Horcats -3, I got them by 14 :smile:

Awesome thread lw3! 

GO HAWKS!!!!

6289B0E9-0AD3-4BCB-BCAD-0AC0E3F1CC48.jpeg

06125D4B-9C5F-4D2B-8767-D2ABADD7D0CE.jpeg

5A4BA408-DEED-4F3E-9E00-6F6D50E023A4.jpeg

A2DCF5DE-EED4-4A33-9B36-5948C5A0D2F1.jpeg

33C1C0DE-2690-4624-B32A-E0AC47761F3C.jpeg

5418543E-8722-472A-ACA3-0DC121F56C24.jpeg

05379B05-25E2-4842-89A0-3AF36653EEAA.jpeg

AF7EC8AA-AB91-450D-8A97-96C6FFD88DD5.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hawkman said:

^This is the window right here. This is where the Hawks get back into the Playoff race. Of course, tonight is still a must win game, but that home stand is crucial.

The way we are playing we are capable of going 4-1 if we execute. We are a solid road team too I don’t think the opposing crowd gets to Trae! :spiteful: #nymayorstuff

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Hornets fans are mad that I'm not rooting for them. I'm like, listen, you know what this was. I got my main girl and you are the side hustle. Don't mean I don't have feels but it ain't like that. 

Soth.. who are you? :sarcastic:Seriously did we have a white elephant 🐘 account exchange I wasn’t aware of or..

image.gif.2078e5312baf280dfe4041053ec4206a.gif

• Haha 2

• Premium Member

It's possible that we can get trashed today.   We got to Keep Ball in check.   Trae has to realize that Charlotte has some ball hawks and he has to take care of the ball.   Hunter and Kev will be tested on defense. 

• Like 1