• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, benhillboy said:

No secret I’m a closet heat fan.  3rd in offensive rating and 8th in defensive with a slew of missed games from numerous AS level players.  Not a single game from Oladipo, and a very good Big in Yurtseven that they don’t even know what to do with is toeing the line of a powerhouse to me.

Their best healthy 10 verus the Hawks’ best healthy 10 would be a circus I’m telling ya!

If we are talking fully healthy Bucks still the champs, Nets are a powerhouse, Miami probably the third best team and after that it's Cleveland imo, Bulls were absolutely on fire but I don't really believe their hot start is that sustainable, Derozan isn't gonna play at this level all year. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, aali34 said:

For a long time Cam doubters were quickly shouted down here at the squawk by Supes and other Cam stans. Being a great athlete doesn't necessarily make you a great basketball player. He was the least efficient player ever taken in the top 10, we should have taken Tyler Herro. I was told at the time Herro wasnt a good choice because he doesn't have Cam's length. Yea well length and quickness ain't everything, you gotta know how to play. Cam's highlights are great, his lowlights are some of the worst you will ever see. You can't build around guys like that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

For a long time Cam doubters were quickly shouted down here at the squawk by Supes and other Cam stans. Being a great athlete doesn't necessarily make you a great basketball player. He was the least efficient player ever taken in the top 10, we should have taken Tyler Herro. I was told at the time Herro wasnt a good choice because he doesn't have Cam's length. Yea well length and quickness ain't everything, you gotta know how to play. Cam's highlights are great, his lowlights are some of the worst you will ever see. You can't build around guys like that.

Cam may still be a good player.  He's like a deer in headlights with the Knicks.  No one shouted you down, most Cam stans, which I am one of, said let's be patient with him.  I always said he was raw and would take time to develop.  We know he can be a good defender and now he's shooting his spot up threes well.  He should be in the league and will be a three and D player.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Cam may still be a good player.  He's like a deer in headlights with the Knicks.  No one shouted you down, most Cam stans, which I am one of, said let's be patient with him.  I always said he was raw and would take time to develop.  We know he can be a good defender and now he's shooting his spot up threes well.  He should be in the league and will be a three and D player.

He doesn't want to be a three and D player. He could have had that role here. By his comments, sounds like he wants to be a high usage player and even run some point like he did in high school. What NBA GM is going to offer him that? Right now, probably no one.

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He doesn't want to be a three and D player. He could have had that role here. By his comments, sounds like he wants to be a high usage player and even run some point like he did in high school. What NBA GM is going to offer him that? Right now, probably no one.

That has nothing with your claim Cam stans were shouting you down.  If someone said, "You're wrong Bleachy! He's going to be an Allstar. " Show me where people said that. 

He'll get humbled if he wants to stay in the league. Like I've said he already has the skills to stay in the league, he just has to accept what he is now and not what his potential is.  

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

That has nothing with your claim Cam stans were shouting you down.  If someone said, "You're wrong Bleachy! He's going to be an Allstar. " Show me where people said that. 

He'll get humbled if he wants to stay in the league. Like I've said he already has the skills to stay in the league, he just has to accept what he is now and not what his potential is.  

Didn't Supes have a whole thread about Cam being the next Randy Moss? There were quite a few wild Cam proclamations. Nice gaslighting there Marco.

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

@bleachkit

This is your Hero? 

😂

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Pretty sure we were taking PJ Washington if Cam was gone.... At least that's what I heard......

I'm just glad we had 2 picks that year....

Had we passed on Cam, I think he falls out of the lottery....

Edited by terrell

Just now, terrell said:

Pretty sure we were taking PJ Washington if Cam was gone.... At least that's what I heard......

I'm just glad we had 2 picks that year....

I don't know who they liked, but Cam's efficiency numbers were not good. I know it's about the profile, not the numbers. It's all good, not everyone works out.