• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

They even were hyping him up to win before it started lol. At least keep us watching most of the event this time, Trae. 

It could've been worse. Cough (Collins in the Slam Dunk Contest) cough. I still cringe at that Wright brothers themed costume. Domnique, Spud, and Smoove were rolling in their graves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
Just now, hawkman said:

It could've been worse. Cough (Collins in the Slam Dunk Contest) cough. I still cringe at that Wright brothers themed costume. Domnique, Spud, and Smoove were rolling in their graves.

Thank you for the reminder. Man, that was so bad! I remember trying to explain to some non-Hawks friends of mine why they shouldn’t make fun of it while it was happening and I had nothing. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

The inside story on John Collins' dunk contest night and his plane crash –  The Athletic

1 minute ago, cam1218 said:

Thank you for the reminder. Man, that was so bad! I remember trying to explain to some non-Hawks friends of mine why they shouldn’t make fun of it while it was happening and I had nothing. 

image.jpeg

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
Just now, cam1218 said:

You know it's bad when nobody ever brings it up. Atlanta Hawks in the Dunk Contest was a time honored tradition until the moment he came out with that costume and prop plane. ATL went out bad that night. 

• Like 1