• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Spurs at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Dnice said:

Trae play some fkn defense. 

And people wonder why he was picked last in the All star game..... smh.. Dude cant guard a statue. And they dont even play defesne in  that game.... Good lord... And Huerter isnt much better.. How we gonna win with those 2 on the perimeter?  Hawks better hope they both have it going on Offense for real....

Bogi has lost his confidence these last half-dozen games or so.  He passes up 3s, he drives into the lane with a clear shot ... and passes it off.  He needs to get his mojo back soon.

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Hard to tell if this team truly cares about making the playoffs when they play like this.

We need a leader....Been saying it..I hate this team sometimes...Led by no Mr. defense himself....And then you start Huerter beside him? smh... Hawks need a legit defensive 2 with Trae or its not gonna work. And Bogi isnt it either........

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

We need a leader....Been saying it..I hate this team sometimes...Led by no Mr. defense himself....And then you start Huerter beside him? smh... Hawks need a legit defensive 2 with Trae or its not gonna work. And Bogi isnt it either........

I'll check back in an hour.

(( timestamp:  7:12 central time ))

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Bogi has lost his confidence these last half-dozen games or so.  He passes up 3s, he drives into the lane with a clear shot ... and passes it off.  He needs to get his mojo back soon.

I NEVER doubted you Bogi!  You my man!  🙂