• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I’m in the business of cooking wings and things!

:applause: enjoy.

3 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Parmesan Garlic! Just ask Danilo.

:Bob:

Thanks lw3! Happy bowl game all! 

I got the Celts in 2K by 8. Switched up the starter with JC out.

Vegas has Celts -7.5

MAKE THEM FEEL YOU ON D!!!

Go Hawks! 

4B319F9C-A152-4A9F-A298-3142D1B1BAF7.jpeg

C0AF01EE-D69C-4C8A-B2D8-AE7E48B227DE.jpeg

DB17B5EF-8A76-443D-9EF7-7E6333D37482.jpeg

73A5C70C-9558-43C2-9A0C-B4D94CDBE8C6.jpeg

E43F9BAA-36CD-4C18-99E8-8E0EFC689F00.jpeg

0B226E0B-A872-460D-8E22-2E67D106B40D.jpeg

97DF6E2F-7D06-43F1-914F-9D5CD26B1088.jpeg

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I think @TheNorthCydeRises wins the Game Thread writeup today from @lethalweapon3

Like when we switched coaches last year and went on a run, maybe we should switch Game Thread authors and go on a run over our next 27 games....whose with meeeee!!!  :spiteful: :laugh1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think @TheNorthCydeRises wins the Game Thread writeup today from @lethalweapon3

Like ehen we switched coaches last year and went on a run, maybe we should switch Game Thread authors and go on a run over our next 27 games....whose with meeeee!!!  :spiteful: :laugh1:

He also mentioned the possibility of seeing two bigs (Onyeka Okongwu and Clint Capela) together on the floor.

:laugh1: Nate liked my 2K 2 big man look! 

• Like 1

Ok I would just like to mention one thing. If we happen to win today, is there gonna be a debate about how we are better without JC? I certainly hope not. I’m not a fanboy of JC, I just think squawk might take it in another direction. :indifferent: #nonamesnamed

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Dnice said:

Bogi in as a starter,  but who sits first? Bogi, Kevin. or  Danilo with dre to sub?

Interesting, very interesting...Hunter to the bench. Somebody, that would be @Spud2nique said it yesterday. (Fixed)

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok I would just like to mention one thing. If we happen to win today, is there gonna be a debate about how we are better without JC? I certainly hope not. I’m not a fanboy of JC, I just think squawk might take it in another direction. :indifferent: #nonamesnamed

Lol, buckle up....you know it'll be a 'hot' topic.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hopefully the sMeltics are looking ahead to their Philly game on Tuesday and overlook us.

Plus they just got a big home with 108-102 the other night. Hopefully they are content and go through motions with us.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Interesting, very interesting...Hunter to the bench. Somebody said it yesterday.

ME! :laugh1: You always forget meeeee!!! Then Terrell came and said he would be on board.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Plus they just got a big home with 108-102 the other night. Hopefully they are content and go through motions with us.

ME! :laugh1: You always forget meeeee!!! Then Terrell came and said he would be on board.

I gotta find it now..

Just checked the ESPN odds for this game.

Boston: 77.6% - This leaves us with a whopping 22.4% chance.

Do they know something that we don't?  Have we had some Hawks to pass away and no one told us?  If we had a healthy roster, would that help?  Surely we're not this bad!

GO ATL HAWKS !!

👨‍🌾

• Like 1
  • Sad 1