• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

I need the whole arsenal today Trae.

Don't be your lack of aggressiveness that is the reason the Celtics win today.

Floaters . . long bombs . . precision passing.  Put the whole thing on display for the national audience.

With this being Super Bowl weekend, a lot of eyes are on this game.  I want my superstar to show out and for the Hawks to get the win.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

TLC time, lol. Smh.

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Capela just doesn't have that spring and bounce this season.  He was in position to get the rebound off the tip, and couldn't even get there.

This is one of the reasons our defense is struggling.

• Like 2

Why Nate hasn’t played Trae and Delon together more I have no idea.  Gotta enjoy the minutes as they come I guess all we do is build runs.  Trae is much less predictable when he isn’t bringing it up exclusively and concentrating in the middle of the floor.

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Okongwu . . 3 minutes played . . 2 points - 3 rebounds . . . ( +7 ) for the game. 

About to be (  +9 ) after these 2 made FTs by Trae.

Excellent start.  Celtics will make a run sooner or later.

Let's see if the 2nd team can hold the fort.

The bench is thin without Gallo's scoring punch. Could use a 10 point quarter from a guy like Lou.

• Like 2

Bogi only shooting 42% FG on the year?  He has to be better than that.

2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I haven’t bought the media’s praise of the Celtics lately.  That roster just ain’t it, Tatum and brown ain’t gonna improve their feel under that coach.  Going crazy over Derrick White?!  Aight.

They've been outstanding defensively lately.

11 minutes ago, hawkman said:

The bench is thin without Gallo's scoring punch. Could use a 10 point quarter from a guy like Lou.

Yeah you called that big time.  Gallo is the x-factor with that 2nd unit.  Bogi isn't good enough to take on the lead scoring option without Gallo out on the floor with him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bogi only shooting 42% FG on the year?  He has to be better than that.

They've been outstanding defensively lately.

Just a passing trend.  Not surprising Smart’s healthy return gave them a shot in the arm.  Tatum and Brown just don’t do it for me as team defenders.  I’ve seen a number of plays where Tatum could've affected a dribble or pass by getting his arms up, too cool to do it.