• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons new QB

Spud2nique

On 2/28/2022 at 10:42 AM, Spud2nique said:

Throwin to Pitts? 

image.gif.bc0b43f0bcd7b124417b9844c522ae56.gif

0535178A-2B19-4CC6-A098-E6026A9E0178.jpeg

No, no, no, squd .. before we get to this, talk to me about the Ridley guy.  I just watched clips of some weird plays by him that make it fairly clear(ish) he was throwing games (or trying to).  Yikes, wtf?  You gon' risk 8-figures to win a couple thou?

25 minutes ago, kg01 said:

before we get to this

Btw, somebody really good in going to fall into the Falcons laps at pick 8, assuming they don’t move up or down. 

Malik Willis

Jordan Davis

Kayvon  Thibodeaux 

Kyle Hamilton

Grab one of these dudes.

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Pete Ridley @TheNorthCydeRises Rose 🌹 III… :sarcastic:

Wow. I actually liked the way dude played.

Falcons are a mess. (And this is coming from a lions 🦁 fan). 

You misspelled Fail-cons. (And this is coming from a former Fail-cons  fan.)

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Btw, somebody really good in going to fall into the Falcons laps at pick 8, assuming they don’t move up or down. 

Malik Willis

Jordan Davis

Kayvon  Thibodeaux 

Kyle Hamilton

Grab one of these dudes.

Bro, I dunno.  I'll take your word for it.  I don't do NFL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Since the 'Collapse' I have not had the stomach to watch.  Sigh!

They should've cleaned house and had an exorcism after that.  But they didn't, which is why they get the cursed results they're getting.  It's like when you get over being sick but then go and sleep on the same pillow you been slobbin' on the past 3 days.  Duh.  Wash yer pillowcase, Failcons!  The crud's not gonna go away on its own.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Malik Willis

Jordan Davis

Kayvon  Thibodeaux 

Kyle Hamilton

Grab one of these dudes.

Jordan Davis all day long.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blunt91 said:

Jordan Davis all day long.

If he lands in your lap you won the draft. Dude falls to 8 and it’s a crime. But that’s what I’m saying, between him, Willis, Thibs, Hutch, Walker, somebody really good is falling in the Falcons lap at 8.

Possible franchise guy.

Its like when the Suns got Nash at pick 15.

Celts got Pierce 🤮 at 10. Heat got Wade at 5. 

The Falcons can’t overthink this. BPA.

Im worried my Lions 🦁 are gonna fck it up 😂.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I just heard that the Falcons have put their name in the hat for this guy...

QB Deshaun Watson Trade: The New List of 6 Teams Calling Houston Texans -  Sports Illustrated Houston Texans News, Analysis and More

It makes a lot of sense. 

If this guy is going to be fined next season... that's OK, you allow Matty Ice to finish Next Season.

You don't have questions of whether he can perform on this level.  They also say that we have an assistant who knows him well.  He's 26 years old.  Played up the road in Clemson and he's from Gainesville!!!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Diesel said:

I just heard that the Falcons have put their name in the hat for this guy...

QB Deshaun Watson Trade: The New List of 6 Teams Calling Houston Texans -  Sports Illustrated Houston Texans News, Analysis and More

It makes a lot of sense. 

If this guy is going to be fined next season... that's OK, you allow Matty Ice to finish Next Season.

You don't have questions of whether he can perform on this level.  They also say that we have an assistant who knows him well.  He's 26 years old.  Played up the road in Clemson and he's from Gainesville!!!

I'm ready to move on from Ryan.   But i have a hard time getting interested in the nfl for a variety of reasons.  Putting a sex offender at QB for my team isn't going to help.   Maybe i'm in the minority.   I was glad i never had to watch Winston or Rothlesberger on the my team.   

But the question is how in the world would the Falcons be able to acquire him anyway.  Seems like a long shot. 

• Premium Member
16 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I'm ready to move on from Ryan.   But i have a hard time getting interested in the nfl for a variety of reasons.  Putting a sex offender at QB for my team isn't going to help.   Maybe i'm in the minority.   I was glad i never had to watch Winston or Rothlesberger on the my team.   

But the question is how in the world would the Falcons be able to acquire him anyway.  Seems like a long shot. 

The Allegations are messy. 

The question is are they true.   How did he get found not guilty of crime if he has done what was alleged?

Here's a quote:

“There were no crimes here but there is a plaintiffs’ attorney churning up negative press and churning up his clients hoping for a pay day. These cases have been the product of a lawyer maximizing his own personal publicity at the expense of others, including his own clients.

Here's my problem... I'm all about Law and Order.  If he's a sexual offender, let's prove that criminally.  The fact that 22 people came together to charge him in a Civil suit is really disrespecting the law in my eyes.    That's to say that 22 women are saying.. Instead of making Watson pay for the crime, I would rather he just pay me.

Anybody who has ever been abused would want to see their abuser locked up in Jail paying for their crimes.  However, the first thing that these "abused" people said... is I want to see him Pay me millions for the crime?  It sounds fake to me.  If their first move would have been to a criminal case, then I would have believed them.. but because their first move was a civil suit... I have less belief in their claim.   22 Women didn't even seek to have him charged criminally.... First.  Why?

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The Allegations are messy. 

The question is are they true.   How did he get found not guilty of crime if he has done what was alleged?

Here's a quote:

Here's my problem... I'm all about Law and Order.  If he's a sexual offender, let's prove that criminally.  The fact that 22 people came together to charge him in a Civil suit is really disrespecting the law in my eyes.    That's to say that 22 women are saying.. Instead of making Watson pay for the crime, I would rather he just pay me.

Anybody who has ever been abused would want to see their abuser locked up in Jail paying for their crimes.  However, the first thing that these "abused" people said... is I want to see him Pay me millions for the crime?  It sounds fake to me.  If their first move would have been to a criminal case, then I would have believed them.. but because their first move was a civil suit... I have less belief in their claim.   22 Women didn't even seek to have him charged criminally.... First.  Why?

So my issue is that there are 20 separate lawsuits all independent of each other with basically similar stories.  I guess it's possible that word got out about the each one and then subsequent massage therapists took the appointments with him so they could then file a false lawsuit, but that seems far fetched.   It seems unlikely that any of these women knew that this had happened before and there was already a lawsuit against him.   Some reportedly didn't even know who he was.  

Why they didn't file criminal action i don't really know but i could see that in all these cases there is no physical evidence what chance do you really have in a criminal case and what would it accomplish.

It seems unlikely that there are 20+ women out there with legit businesses in massage and physical therapy just waiting to get an appointment with someone rich enough to file a civil suit. 

Also, keep in mind that he is finding all of these therapists himself often on instagram.  You don't think the Texans provide massage therapy for their players?   Why would he be getting a new therapist  every few weeks on his own?

Deshaun Watson allegations: A timeline of numerous lawsuits against Houston Texans quarterback - ABC7 Chicago

You guys need to rebuild at QB. I’d go Malik if he slips, I usually don’t like that prototype athletic guy but something about this kid, reminds me of a poor man’s Mahomes. He’s got that escapability and that certain IT.

Some good is dropping to you guys at 8, meanwhile I’m worried about my lions 🦁 at 2. We do stupid things, Joey Harrington , Charles Rogers, Andre Ware… stupid stupid stupid! :angry2:

• Like 1

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, macdaddy said:

So my issue is that there are 20 separate lawsuits all independent of each other with basically similar stories.  I guess it's possible that word got out about the each one and then subsequent massage therapists took the appointments with him so they could then file a false lawsuit, but that seems far fetched.   It seems unlikely that any of these women knew that this had happened before and there was already a lawsuit against him.   Some reportedly didn't even know who he was.  

Why they didn't file criminal action i don't really know but i could see that in all these cases there is no physical evidence what chance do you really have in a criminal case and what would it accomplish.

It seems unlikely that there are 20+ women out there with legit businesses in massage and physical therapy just waiting to get an appointment with someone rich enough to file a civil suit. 

Also, keep in mind that he is finding all of these therapists himself often on instagram.  You don't think the Texans provide massage therapy for their players?   Why would he be getting a new therapist  every few weeks on his own?

Deshaun Watson allegations: A timeline of numerous lawsuits against Houston Texans quarterback - ABC7 Chicago

The me too movement has given women power.. and at the same time the me too movement has produced some lies

"It's all a fabrication there because I wanted the paycheck for my kids," Dickinson testified, adding that her ghostwriter took "poetic license” with her life story.

and again...

Constand alleges in January of 2004 Bill Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her at his Montgomery county home.

Jackson testified while watching television in a hotel room a story aired about high profile celebrities sexually assaulting women.

Constand told Jackson that happened to her. Jackson testified she pressed Constand for details, but after asking a third time Constand told Jackson it didn't happen, but she could sue and get that money.

So any time I see several people come forward saying Me Too... I start to doubt...  Especially if they are only looking for a monetary payday.  So here's my thing.  Let's ask the plaintiff's if they would seek Justice for their abuse.. but no civil case can be filed.   No money can be made from this.  No 15 minutes of fame in front of a camera can be had.  The only thing you can get is a guilty verdict and the abuser goes to jail...  if a plaintiff agrees with those conditions and there were still 22 of them.. then I would believe them all. 

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The me too movement has given women power.. and at the same time the me too movement has produced some lies

and again...

So any time I see several people come forward saying Me Too... I start to doubt...  Especially if they are only looking for a monetary payday.  So here's my thing.  Let's ask the plaintiff's if they would seek Justice for their abuse.. but no civil case can be filed.   No money can be made from this.  No 15 minutes of fame in front of a camera can be had.  The only thing you can get is a guilty verdict and the abuser goes to jail...  if a plaintiff agrees with those conditions and there were still 22 of them.. then I would believe them all. 

I'm very confused by this.   I mean here's a guy who had unlimited access to team supplied therapists but contacted more than 50 different therapists through instagram over a year or so.  Therapists who worked on him have dm's with him and with their boss or referrral that back up their claims that he acted inappropriately.  When one told him that he had to be properly draped and behave professionally he didn't book despite reaching out to her.   I mean it's ludicrous to think this is all made up.  

But ask yourself why would he need this many different therapists?

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/05/21/new-information-proper-context-for-deshaun-watson-sexual-misconduct-lawsuits-daily-cover

Shefter says the Browns are out of the running for Watson, if he didn't come to Atlanta , the browns made better sense, they're a better team with a very good run game, and personally, I wouldn't wanna be bothered by him twice a year, you'd just have to not allow him to win.