• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lukastans are biting at the bit to take a shot at Trae

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, ShooterSays said:

In all honesty, Hawks fans bring a lot of this on themselves. I see more Hawks fans initiating the comparisons when Trae is playing well than I do Dallas fans starting it. I think Dallas is perfectly content with how the trade turned out. ATL fans seem to be the ones more aggressively trying to justify the trade.

It's all on @Sothron dragging us into a fight just about every day on RGM  😛

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, AHF said:

I haven't seen her in a lot but really liked her in Jessica Jones.  Happy to play the Krysten Ritter gif exchange.

now that Disney has all the Marvel Netflix shows I really hope they bring back Jessica Jones for another season.  Or maybe even bring her into a movie like they did with Daredevil in the latest Spidey movie?  In the comics Jessica went to the same high school as a certain Peter Parker.

• Like 3

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, shakes said:

now that Disney has all the Marvel Netflix shows I really hope they bring back Jessica Jones for another season.  Or maybe even bring her into a movie like they did with Daredevil in the latest Spidey movie?  In the comics Jessica went to the same high school as a certain Peter Parker.

Me too.  Really all the Netflix casting other than Iron Fist was fantastic.  Mike Colter as Luke Cage was great and Vincent D'Onofrio was genuinely menacing as Kingpin.  Jon Bernthal was an excellent Punisher.  Just an all around A+ job.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, shakes said:

It's all on @Sothron dragging us into a fight just about every day on RGM  😛

Yeah I have had to cool down on that. I got mods coming at me in DMs over other fans angry or upset by what I post. Meanwhile other people openly troll hawks fans and nothing is done about it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Yeah I have had to cool down on that. I got mods coming at me in DMs over other fans angry or upset by what I post. Meanwhile other people openly troll hawks fans and nothing is done about it.

calm down?  Naw, sounds to me like you have the makings of your next post!

LET'S ROLL HAWKS FAN  (insert Braveheart gif here)

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, shakes said:

calm down?  Naw, sounds to me like you have the makings of your next post!

LET'S ROLL HAWKS FAN  (insert Braveheart gif here)

Exactly.  All the anti-Hawk slander goes unpunished.  Meanwhile, we can't tout our guy's accomplishments without trolly polly ollies taking over.

Now I'm pissed.  Time to posse up.  Who's wit me?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47wg5cu4gzethkf8o5dg

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47gucfoeq2s5e6iwf807n

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/26/2022 at 10:32 AM, Sothron said:

Yeah I have had to cool down on that. I got mods coming at me in DMs over other fans angry or upset by what I post.

Hey! I just got one too! :sarcastic:I also got a msg from old Bob the Mavs fan. @kg01 remember that guy signed up on this board just to tell us that we made a mistake with Trae and stayed in our squawk house for a year or more and wore your underwear 🩲? (Ok maybe not the last part).

Now he has the balls to whine about me jinxing the Mavs in a thread on the general board. He called it coming over to the Mavs board! Yeeeeeaaaa, at least I didn’t go to Mavsoink.net and make myself an account and hang out for a year. 

This fool did it first lol.

ANNNNNDDD.. I get a @Sothron mod note 📝 to boot. :blanky:

I HATE THE DRAKE! :laugh1: (realgm)

image.gif.fbf7c6e522d3c45fa356ba4f41170fb3.gif

9CEFF43B-DF1F-4299-BFFC-B3CA6C372DB2.png

3B0BCB8E-BFFB-45A1-866A-02158193218D.png

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Luka is what he is right now and imo he's a top tier star player.  I think the biggest obvious advantage he has is size which is meaningful but he's not a good defender anyways.  Also, Trae takes deep 3s and gets a chucker label because of it but Trae is overall more efficient of a scorer and he actually takes fewer 3s than Luka.  Luka loves his step back and isn't even that great at it, just has the ultimate greenlight and occasionally makes daggers that twitter/reddit loves.

The way I look at it is Luka is a floor raiser similar to someone like Harden, but Trae is a ceiling raiser because of his court vision and superior passing.  Trae is a nightmare to scheme against already and once we fix our roster issues, I think he will continue to make good players great.  All-stars will look like HOFers with Trae.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

The way I look at it is Luka is a floor raiser similar to someone like Harden, but Trae is a ceiling raiser because of his court vision and superior passing. 

There you go, I’m here too. Always have been, honestly I don’t hate Luka I guess I’m a creature of habit in talkin smack back n forth with them. Lol.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2022 at 12:29 PM, Atlantaholic said:

Dallas is a fantastic defensive team. They were beating the Jazz without Doncic. It would be nice to have a team like that around Trae. 

They gave Schlenk an extra pick, havent had a 1st rd pick or FA$ in like forever, and still built a better team around Luka than we did around Trae? lol. 

Schlenk the GOAT...

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, terrell said:

They gave Schlenk an extra pick, havent had a 1st rd pick or FA$ in like forever, and still built a better team around Luka than we did around Trae? lol. 

Schlenk the GOAT...

If Bogi and Hunter had been healthy instead of perpetually injured the story might have been quite different for this team. Can't blame Schlenk for that. Fact is the last two years we have dealt with an incredible amount of injuries. There are issues with this team but our core is still in diapers so plenty of time for Schlenk to fix this. 

3 hours ago, terrell said:

Schlenk the GOAT...

He could be the  lamb.