• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lukastans are biting at the bit to take a shot at Trae

NBASupes

@kg01 you didn’t respond to my jersey post so I’m just gonna hit you where it hurts.

Zion is leaning out. He’s gonna be the star ⭐️ we all thought he would be.

Your thoughts? 🤭 

Just now, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 you didn’t respond to my jersey post so I’m just gonna hit you where it hurts.

I won’t be ignored… :not_i:

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Your thoughts? 🤭 

It’s over for the league. Zion is a top 10 player. He’s ready now it’s a go.

15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Your thoughts? 🤭 

Zion will get injured again, lean or no.  His body isn't built for basketball.  I dont care how much weight he loses.  Sad truth.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Zion will get injured again, lean or no.  His body isn't built for basketball.  I dont care how much weight he loses.  Sad truth.

I’m gonna humbly disagree here. I think I said this a few weeks ago as well but I think he plays about 75% of games moving forward, which is actually pretty good in todays NBA.

I’m willing to put an avatar bet on it.

Zion is coming.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m gonna humbly disagree here. I think I said this a few weeks ago as well but I think he plays about 75% of games moving forward, which is actually pretty good in todays NBA.

I’m willing to put an avatar bet on it.

Zion is coming.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e476istquj3022c4qagkt

I think he'll miss more than 75% of games based off load management alone.  Remember that's only about 20 games missed.  He'll get half that on just sitting 2nd nights of b2b's.

You sure you wanna dangle your avatar out so easily?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

🤭 I’m sorry that word gets me. Wait what’s 75% of 82, we need a 🤓 in here.. AH.. I kid. 

61.5 games… hmm 🤔 

59 games and you got an avatar bet. 🤝?

I think, for your sake, we should wait until the start of the season.  That way you don't get burned by whatever setback he's gonna experience during training camp.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I think, for your sake, we should wait until the start of the season.  That way you don't get burned by whatever setback he's gonna experience during training camp.

Naw @Spud2nique is good, David Griffen promised he'd be back in time for the season again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

In that snake-oil salesman's defense, he did say he'd be back in time for "the" season but did not specify which season.

naw, that only works if was clever enough to say he'd be back for "a" season.  That way he is covered not only for any NBA season , but really any season of anything at all.  For all we know he's saying Zion will be back for the next season of Better Call Saul.

• Haha 3