• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The cobbled together, stuff we held on to during the playoffs mega super rumor and team direction thread.

thecampster

15 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Man I hope so. I tried to convince myself of that early in the postseason but couldn't believe it. LoL. 

SGA would be an ideal fit next to Trae imo. 

Im willing to give up whatever

Just try your best to keep Hunter and OO.... lol. But hey if one has to go so be it..

We need to try to keep players that dont mind playing defense around Trae though...

Trae

SGA

2 BIG wings

Ayton 

Might work... lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

image.gif.cbc7e50024a3d30914d6fda50b9e965f.gif

Yep keep Trae 

And hopefully Hunter and OO..

Everyone else on the table..

But not sure OKC would want any body else on our roster..

Gallo contract maybe..

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

A Bulls guy KC Johnson is also reporting the same thing that the Hawks are "interested" in Lavine. I know they are. Whatever is the lowest cost of us to trade out to get back is what we do. 

Thanks. Not dying I don’t believe it but I seriously doubt we are interested in Lavine. If you know Schlenk you know he’s not after Lavine. If we land Lavine I’ll change my avatar for a month it ain’t happening. Go ahead and discuss it but no way no how.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Thanks. Not dying I don’t believe it but I seriously doubt we are interested in Lavine. If you know Schlenk you know he’s not after Lavine. If we land Lavine I’ll change my avatar for a month it ain’t happening. Go ahead and discuss it but no way no how.

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bulls/latest-buzz-bulls-zach-lavines-free-agency-nba-combine

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Do you remember back in the day, like in the 90’s when a trade would be rumored, they’d name 3 or 4 teams when really only a couple were interested in the player? 

We have that here. He’s more likely to go to the Laker or Blazer.. even Mavs than us. I think the Bulls send him west.

3/4 teams they name are western conference teams.

2% chance for us on Lavine. Schlenk doesn’t like Lavine type players.

87ACB5CE-BB35-4C94-93A2-60ADD641A462.jpeg

5 minutes ago, thecampster said:

We're going there? 

This is the news from around the league. I'll update the chat before posting just in case there is info the Hawks don't want to get out.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'm tired of waiting. @NBASupes needs to let me see it. 

😉

I'm no insider, but here's one of those trades for you to ruminate on and make you wanna fight somebody while you wait for Supes: 

In an effort to get Golden State a lockdown baller who — in a reality where deals could still be made at this point — could come in, slow Luka’s roll and boost the club’s title chances, Swartz proposed the following three-way trade:

• Charlotte Hornets receive C James Wiseman
  • Atlanta Hawks receive F/C PJ Washington and G Moses Moody
  • Golden State Warriors receive F De’Andre Hunter

“The 24-year-old forward held Doncic to 23.5% shooting (4-of-17) as the primary defender during the regular season,” wrote Swartz, “using his combination of size (6-foot-8, 225 lbs.) and athleticism to challenge shots and keep him out of the paint.”

For the record, that’s the best mark league-wide among the 34 players who Doncic attempted 12 shots or more against this season.

It's a pity we didn't get this Hunter for most of the season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Sounds like supes wanna let it all hang out.

Pro tip: Do a couple crunches and push-ups first. 😉

What did camp say in that long speech? I know he quoted me but it was too long. Prolly something like…

We share info, the three of us, as well as these pair of 🩲 speedos. :indifferent:

6 minutes ago, JTB said:

Yes sir we are!…..let it all hang out supes!

Ya hurry up so I can crap on it and leave. I have a big Saturday planned :sarcastic:

• Haha 2