• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Abu Dhabi bound Hawks (preseason games)

Spud2nique

My guess is Friday, August 19th. 

When will NBA release 2022-23 schedule?

The NBA is not expected to release the full 2022-23 schedule until the week of Aug. 14-20, according to a report from Marc Stein. As Spotrac's Keith Smith noted, the league may have pushed back the release date in order to have some flexibility if a star player is traded.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
On 5/10/2022 at 8:32 AM, Spud2nique said:

Cool stuff. Reminds me of when the Hawks went to France and Russia back in the day. Good experience for the young team. Good exposure too.

Does anyone know when the team is leaving the A for the trip?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 5/10/2022 at 7:32 AM, Spud2nique said:

Cool stuff. Reminds me of when the Hawks went to France and Russia back in the day. Good experience for the young team. Good exposure too.

I have weird recall for totally minor details...was that the trip where Chris Washburn refused to go because, I think the quote was, "I ain't going to no Russia".   At the time he was blasted for being close minded and ignorant.    Now, nearly 40 years later that mind set doesn't really sound that ignorant.      I bet Brittany Griner agrees with him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6-8  This is next Thursday and Saturday, I believe.  Wonder what time, Atlanta time?  I've heard that it's supposed to be on TV, both games.

Just think!  This time next week, one pre-season game will be history.  See how time flies!

🧑‍🔧Under construction!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

6-8  This is next Thursday and Saturday, I believe.  Wonder what time, Atlanta time?  I've heard that it's supposed to be on TV, both games.

Just think!  This time next week, one pre-season game will be history.  See how time flies!

🧑‍🔧Under construction!

NBATV Schedule:

Thursday October 6th:

image.png

Saturday October 8th:

image.png

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

....at a Secret Location :er:...😄

Screenshot_20221001_093048.jpg

Bogdan Bogdanovich?

Our Bogdan Bogdanovich?

While the others do hands-on basketball camp/clinic stuff, I sure hope BogBog's just doing a Ted Talk.