• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wins for the coming 2022-23 season.

Won 7 games in each of the past two seasons.  Got out of bondage of all that dead payroll $$$.  Added some great free agents and drafted great.  Falcons have the easiest schedule in the NFL.  Knowing all this, they are expected to win 6.5 games this upcoming season!  

:ahf:

1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

Won 7 games in each of the past two seasons.  Got out of bondage of all that dead payroll $$$.  Added some great free agents and drafted great.  Falcons have the easiest schedule in the NFL.  Knowing all this, they are expected to win 6.5 games this upcoming season!  

I have the Falcons going 10-7 this year. I predicted them to win 2 games last year I believe.

• Thanks 1

@Gray Mule I found this strength of schedule for the upcoming season and it looks as though the Falcons have the 2nd easiest and projected at 8.3 wins.

I thought something was kind of different as I went through the schedule the first time I had the Falcons in double digit wins at 11, but then settled at 10.

Should be a fun year for you guys. Good luck!

ps The lions have the 11th easiest schedule and are projected to win 9.6 games.

IMG_8130.png

IMG_8129.jpeg

• Thanks 1

JUST WONDERING:

Could it be that the Saints get the easiest schedule because they play the Falcons two games?  

The Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL, the Atlanta Falcons.  I'm guessing that these "experts" expect the Saints to grab two victories when they face Atlanta.  

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Recently Bleacher Report's Brad Gagnon told his readers that the Atlanta Falcon's were mediocre on both offense and defense.  He projects the Falcons to have another 7-10 season record and be #3 in the weakest division in the NFL.

His thinking is, the Falcons really did nothing to improve their team this summer and he believes that Atlanta does not have a very good head coach.  

• Haha 2

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Recently Bleacher Report's Brad Gagnon told his readers that the Atlanta Falcon's were mediocre on both offense and defense.  He projects the Falcons to have another 7-10 season record and be #3 in the weakest division in the NFL.

His thinking is, the Falcons really did nothing to improve their team this summer and he believes that Atlanta does not have a very good head coach.  

Perfect.  That's what i want them to think.   Remember last year when we were predicted to win 3 games?   We gave away or had the refs take away about 3 sure wins last year too.   I'm optimistic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

I will say that I'm worried about Ridder.  Maybe they are trying to keep expectations down but usually you see a lot of clips of on the money passes coming out of training camp.   So far all i've seen is our corners easily breaking up or picking off downfield throws.   So either we have a really great secondary or we have a problem.

But it's very early in training camp but i'm definitely crossing my fingers. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
13 hours ago, Final_quest said:

Was really impressed with the win today.  They took control in the 4th and Desmond Ridder stepped up in ways I wasn't expecting.  

He made some impressive passes.  Loved to see it.  Still not confident in his ability to throw down field but in our offense it's almost not that necessary.   I really thought he'd be hitting Pitts more but maybe that will come.  

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

He made some impressive passes.  Loved to see it.  Still not confident in his ability to throw down field but in our offense it's almost not that necessary.   I really thought he'd be hitting Pitts more but maybe that will come.  

Pitts got drafted really high as a TE.  I don't see where he is once in a generation type of player for that position to justify that pick at the moment.