• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Trae Hate is Real....

Diesel

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Packfill said:

And by the way, I don't see how being compared to Drew Brees is a bad thing - Brees is a HOFer and super bowl champion.

So you mean to tell me that when making a football analogy to basketball...

Saying Trae = Zach Wilson...

Wilson has done nothing. Does he even start??  The only commonality that they share is lack of size.

Then to follow that up with 

Trae = Drew Brees....

Again, another small QB.

Why not Trae = Patrick Mahomes?

Why not Trae = Lamar Jackson?

Why not Trae = Joe Burrow?

The reason.. all some see is size.  Not accomplishment.  Not Talent.   Just size.  Brees is indeed closer but he's retired. He's not even playing anymore.  Were there any other retirees in that comparison thread?  Just say Doug Flutie.

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is a thread fail of epic proportions.

Give @Diesel a break, he starts like 10 threads a day.  There's bound to be some clunkers.   But he gives us lots of content.  He's like our very own influencer on Hawksqwak.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, shakes said:

Give @Diesel a break, he starts like 10 threads a day.  There's bound to be some clunkers.   But he gives us lots of content.  He's like our very own influencer on Hawksqwak.  

That's Diesel, 10 threads of day, 7 are awful, 2 on bearable and 1 makes me think Diesel might not be the idiot I thought he was

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That's Diesel, 10 threads of day, 7 are awful, 2 on bearable and 1 makes me think Diesel might not be the idiot I thought he was

Thanks Flutie.  I think the same of you... still searching for that one. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shakes said:

Diesel and Supes are like the Squawk’s own Skip and Shannon Show. 

• Haha 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, bird_dirt said:

Diesel and Supes are like the Squawk’s own Skip and Shannon Show. 

Damn that is cold.  Which one has to be Skip?  No…wait…don’t tell me.  I just said no personal shots.

• Haha 4

Come on guys and dolls.  There is an old idea that I believe.  The best defense is a good offense.

When you have the ball, football or basketball, the entire idea is to score.  If you can do this well enough and often enough your chances of winning is really good.

Keep the offense rolling.  In the recent playoffs, the Hawks offense was at a standstill.  Whatever we did wasn't working.  We couldn't score.  Our opponent, on the other hand, scored with ease.  If Atlanta could have scored they would have been "right there" for the entire game.  In all games.

Hawks would have still lost.  The Florida Boys were just better.  It wouldn't have been easy wins.  They would have had to work a lot harder than they did.  Trae was forced into some turnovers and some of them he just pulled a boner of a deal all on his own.

😇