• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I like this trade I think

shakes

• Premium Member

part of a big trade on RGM, but here is the Hawks part...

ATL gives: F John Collins, G Bogdon Bogdanovic
ATL gets: G Marcus Smart, F Royce O'Neale, G Nickeil Alexander-Walker, 2023 CLE 1st rounder, 2023 BOS 1st rounder (top 4 protected)

Improves one of the two biggest weaknesses on the team with our perimeter defense.  Gets rid of Bogi which is addition by subtraction.   And at this point I don't really care if we keep Collins or not.  Either way, you gotta give something to get something.  Having Smart would be a massive culture changer for this team aside from his defense.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Leaves the team too schmall tho.

then we address that next?    This trade would definitely improve our porous perimeter defense.  There hasn't been perimeter defense this bad in Atlanta since the cops tried to zero in on Wayne Williams.

Edited by shakes

11 minutes ago, shakes said:

then we address that next?    This trade would definitely improve our porous perimeter defense.  There hasn't been perimeter defense this bad in Atlanta since the cops tried to zero in on Wayne Williams.

I think you're on the right highway but took the wrong exit.  I'm with Smart but NAW and Oneale don't move it for me so much.

And it would've been nice if the APD had actually caught all the folks responsible for those murders but that's a whole other discussion.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, shakes said:

I'm actually Jamie Gertz.   How else would I know that she went to Stevenson High School?  Same high school as my wife.   Oh wait, I guess I buried the lead.  Yes I am Jamie Gertz and apparently I have a wife.   I'm just Ressler's beard.

Uhm...... these strange feelings ....

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47afzom12zuwjesedjjgs

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Uhm...... these strange feelings ....

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47afzom12zuwjesedjjgs

It's Friday dude, I'm working on vapors and also huffing said vapors.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, shakes said:

part of a big trade on RGM, but here is the Hawks part...

ATL gives: F John Collins, G Bogdon Bogdanovic
ATL gets: G Marcus Smart, F Royce O'Neale, G Nickeil Alexander-Walker, 2023 CLE 1st rounder, 2023 BOS 1st rounder (top 4 protected)

Improves one of the two biggest weaknesses on the team with our perimeter defense.  Gets rid of Bogi which is addition by subtraction.   And at this point I don't really care if we keep Collins or not.  Either way, you gotta give something to get something.  Having Smart would be a massive culture changer for this team aside from his defense.

I would take on Oneal's horrible contract... but not for Smart. 

Plus.. we're not in the first round pick acquisition phase any more.   We should be finding ways to unload some of these first round picks for the right talent.   Lastly...

Rk Player Season Age G GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% 2P 2PA 2P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
1 Marcus Smart 2021-22 27 71 71 2296 4.7 11.3 .418 1.9 5.6 .331 2.8 5.6 .506 2.2 2.8 .793 0.7 3.6 4.2 6.5 1.9 0.3 2.5 2.5 13.5
2 Delon Wright 2021-22 29 77 8 1452 3.0 6.7 .454 1.1 2.9 .379 1.9 3.8 .510 1.3 1.6 .857 1.2 4.2 5.5 4.7 2.3 0.5 1.1 1.4 8.5

I wanted to show something.   Look at the bolded numbers. 

Rk Player Season Age G MP PER TS% 3PAr FTr ORB% DRB% TRB% AST% STL% BLK% TOV% USG%   OWS DWS WS WS/48   OBPM DBPM BPM VORP
1 Marcus Smart 2021-22 27 71 2296 13.6 .540 .501 .249 2.0 10.5 6.4 25.6 2.6 0.7 16.6 18.3   1.9 3.7 5.6 .116   -1.2 1.7 0.5 1.5
2 Delon Wright 2021-22 29 77 1452 13.8 .576 .431 .234 3.8 12.7 8.3 16.6 3.1 1.2 13.2 10.3   2.2 1.5 3.6 .121   -0.2 2.4 2.2 1.6

And some of you would know how to look at these advanced stats.

My point is I believe we have the defensive stan that we need in Delon.   Resign him.   We just have to have the right players with him. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, shakes said:

I'm actually Jamie Gertz.   How else would I know that she went to Stevenson High School?  Same high school as my wife.   Oh wait, I guess I buried the lead.  Yes I am Jamie Gertz and apparently I have a wife.   I'm just Ressler's beard.

image.gif.bb96c34af332b507387ce7320aa76388.gif

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, shakes said:

It's Friday dude, I'm working on vapors and also huffing said vapors.

That explains the trade proposal. I’m not taking that pumpkin headed green fireworks flying out of his hair clown 🤡 Marcus Schart.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

That explains the trade proposal. I’m not taking that pumpkin headed green fireworks flying out of his hair clown 🤡 Marcus Schart.

Amazing that you describe him like that. I recently thought he looks like a black Michael Myers with green hair lately. Especially the shape of the hair - just like a Michael Myers mask. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, warcore said:

Amazing that you describe him like that. I recently thought he looks like a black Michael Myers with green hair lately. Especially the shape of the hair - just like a Michael Myers mask. 

I’m prolly just jealous I dunno 🤷. I mean, why can’t I have a fire works on my head. Rhetorical question though not enough hair for one thing lol.

Like if he did that as a Hawk that’s bad a$$. Some volt!!! Oooohhhhh weeeeeeeeee leggggoooo! @Sothron turn away :fie: Volt and that old pistol Pete blue from the 70’s! I want me Marcus Smart as a Hawk, his Fourth of July Hawks party and Harry the Hawk in a pic! (Coming soon)..

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

That clown is exactly the kind of player we need.   

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, shakes said:

That clown is exactly the kind of player we need.   

Do you think that 🤡 will get away with the same antics he does for Boston if he's playing for the Hawks....NOPE!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1