God hates me

Spud2nique

My least fav teams in the league in order.

30. Celts -given 

29. Scubs- I hate my acquaintances and friends now.

28. Mavs- current KKK team of the league. Old Bucks 88 team. Cuban, dirty franchise.

27. Heat- Jimi? What culture thuggery? @kg01 is better than his BIL even though I don’t know the guy!!! Where does he get off… ugh PLUS THEY BEAT US!!!!

Apparently I was a bad adult this year. My Xmas 🎅 gifts were rotten coals.. I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ 

#BOYCOTTING #baseballtime ⚾️ 

Adam Silver I got nothing but..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I dislike all of the teams left as well. That said, I am happy Horford is still in it.

Not surprised there :sarcastic:

This prolly helped us with the Ayton thing a bit. I mean I don’t know. Ugh.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hylndr11 said:

The kkk team ? Can you break this down for us ? 

There was a period of time where an odd amount of their roster additions had something in common.  Only odd as it relates to the percentage of the league that shares that characteristic.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

There was a period of time where an odd amount of their roster additions had something in common.  Only odd as it relates to the percentage of the league that shares that characteristic.

shiit, I've been saying all year the Hawks had 3 too many white guys.  Turns out I was right cause all 3 of them suck.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, shakes said:

shiit, I've been saying all year the Hawks had 3 too many white guys.  Turns out I was right cause all 3 of them suck.

Just like the first time you said it, your point was about their ability to play basketball and not their race.  Calling them out as 'white' adds nothing to the substance of your point.  We aren't going to get into race issues with our Hawks unless something is directly relevant (like with the controversy over Ferry's comments).  When the point can be made without reference to race (here your critique of their play), there is no good thing coming out of highlighting race as if it is a meaningful part of the conversation.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Just like the first time you said it, your point was about their ability to play basketball and not their race.  Calling them out as 'white' adds nothing to the substance of your point.  We aren't going to get into race issues with our Hawks unless something is directly relevant (like with the controversy over Ferry's comments).  When the point can be made without reference to race (here your critique of their play), there is no good thing coming out of highlighting race as if it is a meaningful part of the conversation.

I’m mad at you AHF!!! Why didn’t you tell us about Tyler Herro?  We could have drafted him! Ughhh. Tyler Herro at 4 instead of Hunter and Grant Williams at 10 instead of scamming Cam.

What’s wrong with Schlenk? He gets a D- for not being able to see the future.

{green font}

• Haha 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m mad at you AHF!!! Why didn’t you tell us about Tyler Herro?  We could have drafted him! Ughhh. Tyler Herro at 4 instead of Hunter and Grant Williams at 10 instead of scamming Cam.

What’s wrong with Schlenk? He gets a D- for not being able to see the future.

{green font}

I liked Herro and Booker when they were in the draft (liked Booker better).  I didn't see Herro becoming what he has been, though.  I let you down there!

Could have had Herro at 10 which would let you have Hunter, Garland, Hayes, Cam Johnson, Grant Williams, etc. to go with him.

Also, got to say that I felt for you when I saw both GS and Dallas advance.  At least most of us in the West so we don't have to live with the number of GS/Dallas fans that you do.  Don't think anyone hates you but this is a basketball playoff nightmare!

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, shakes said:

Hey whoa now, I can get myself onto the mods' radar.  I don't need help from you, sir.

😄

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Also, got to say that I felt for you when I saw both GS and Dallas advance.  At least most of us in the West so we don't have to live with the number of GS/Dallas fans that you do.  Don't think anyone hates you but this is a basketball playoff nightmare!

Ya this definitely eliminates me watching any of it. Usually I have 1 team as a default. The Bucks and Suns both screwed me yesterday. 

Gramps got me on WNBA though so I’m gonna catch that and baseball ⚾️.

If you know me, you know I’m not kidding about not watching a single minute of action.

• Like 1