• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Injury Thread 2022-2023

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, swanlee said:

Seems this is just an injury prone team. We will always need more depth

It's the NATE curse... Every team he coaches is unexplainably plagued with injuries... Get rid of him while we can...

• Sad 1

• 4 months later...
  • Premium Member

Bogi indicated there is currently no timetable for his return. Hawks not putting any pressure on him to set a return date. Rehab is going well and he is finally pain free since about his 2nd year in the league.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Bogi indicated there is currently no timetable for his return. Hawks not putting any pressure on him to set a return date. Rehab is going well and he is finally pain free since about his 2nd year in the league.

Take your time!  We can hold down the fort.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Over. The way this has been dragging all summer I'm guessing closer to Christmas.

Whenever he graduates to on the court we can talk, until then, the time-table is at least a month of on-court ramp up. (1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3, and then full court 5 on 5  which doesn't happen much during the season).

I'm on board with this.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

3-0 staring us right in the face. 

Reassuring when you take into account we've won in spite of not playing well against teams in development mode.

Then again... not at all reassuring... might be just as unsatisfying an outcome or worse. *sigh*

• Like 1

• Premium Member
20 hours ago, shakes said:

@JayBirdHawk any truth to the rumor that Bogi isn't actually hurt, but the team has him sitting out while he spends all his time practicing on how to not commit transition take fouls?    

20 hours... I take it she's not interested in the question as posed... seems any question that seeks her opinion of whether management might be lying is too much... she has her reasons for pleading the 5th, I'm confident.