• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Injury Thread 2022-2023

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
10 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Here is a sight for sore eyes, no man left behind!

7AA80280-AEBA-4792-88A8-2058A84EB1EE.thumb.jpeg.2f8f4bec95fb7cbbea843c11c0deba22.jpeg

Hawks are one of 6 teams with a clean depth chart (Knicks, Raptors, Sixers, Kings, and Magic), 5 teams with only one questionable guy (Spurs, Cavs, Thunder, Grizzlies, and Spurs)

It's hard to argue with winning but I'd prefer to see a 10 man rotation and see what Forrest gives us.  He looked really good in his previous stint especially on D.  I realize he can't shoot but he could be valuable when we get to crunch time and have more chances to put in defensive lineups. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, macdaddy said:

It's hard to argue with winning but I'd prefer to see a 10 man rotation and see what Forrest gives us.  He looked really good in his previous stint especially on D.  I realize he can't shoot but he could be valuable when we get to crunch time and have more chances to put in defensive lineups. 

I was just thinking today what I would most like to add to the roster.  That’s a near 7 foot guy who can switch well enough and shoot (Naz Reid type) and a big BU guard who can defend and handle (Forrest checks 2 of those three).

I had no idea he’s listed at PG at 6’4”, 210.  I like Aaron but his small size is just too redundant after Trae and DJ.  For his career Forrest shoots 2s, gets to the line, and converts above league average, which we saw glimpses of when he was pressed into the rotation.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I was just thinking today what I would most like to add to the roster.  That’s a near 7 foot guy who can switch well enough and shoot (Naz Reid type) and a big BU guard who can defend and handle (Forrest checks 2 of those three). I had no idea he’s listed at PG at 6’4”, 210.  I like Aaron but his small size is just too redundant after Trae and DJ.

Naz Reid is 6'-9" though.

18 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why am I always afraid to check updates in this thread? smh

Bogi's gonna have chronic knee problems for the rest of his career Im afraid..

At least Dre's knee is holding up so far....

download.jpg.fe7530e2f422aebe56e86be109bccbb2.jpg

Edited by terrell