• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So all these teams that wanna win are looking to get rid of picks.

....... but Hawks fans ut here clamoring for moar moar moar picks?

Weird.

Weird is a funny word. Is it new for BULLIDIGRESS? :mda:

• Like 1

• Premium Member

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

That's the only scenario that makes sense.

And all of us (jokingly?) suggesting he's waiting on the Atl job?  Screw that guy, man.  He just took a messy shat all over the Hornets.  It's hard to convey just how unprofessional this is.

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

I like the Hornets. So this is kinda insulting to me on a lot of levels. I like Kenny as a coach quite  a deal and he was going to be a great fit in Charlotte. Now? He looks like an unprofessional punk.

The Hornets found out via Woj....wow. At least call them and tell them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Kenny FaceTimed his players, they picked up in a smoke filled room, cups of lean in hand, questionable yet notorious ladies in the background, and responded “hey whattup, Big Dawg!” 

he decided then and there “nope”.

Jamal’s prostitutes? Yup 👍 Sounds accurate to me. (I meant the broads in the back).

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, NekiEcko said:

Well then Diesel, what would you do (making up trade proposals that totally not good is not one of them)

I would keep JC until I could find a suitable replacement..

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, GameTime said:

Okongwu at the 4 make more sense with Ayton than Gobert. Ayton has an elite mid range game and is working on his 3 point shot.

Okongwu at the 4 doesn't make sense.   Even if you believe that Ayton will play PF offensively, Okongwu hasn't shown us enough of an interior game that we can play him like we play the 5... then... what would be the difference from what we have now.

Offensively, CC/JC > DA/OO.    

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Sothron said:

That...is a really d*ck move from Kenny Atkinson. That is very unprofessional. I like the Hornets and they definitely have a good team to be a HC for. The Dubs aren't firing Kerr and he's shown no interest in retiring so I don't know what the hell Atkinson is thinking.

You never know... Maybe Atkinson heard that the Owner won't let you be the coach....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaceCase said:

Kenny FaceTimed his players, they picked up in a smoke filled room, cups of lean in hand, questionable yet notorious ladies in the background, and responded “hey whattup, Big Dawg!” 

he decided then and there “nope”.

I still don't F wit Kenny, but I detect no lies in this post.

Edited by kg01

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

You never know... Maybe Atkinson heard that the Owner won't let you be the coach....

If true, he needs to fire his agent because that's intel you get before taking the interview.  You certainly don't come to this scathing realization after accepting the job in principle.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Okongwu at the 4 doesn't make sense.   Even if you believe that Ayton will play PF offensively, Okongwu hasn't shown us enough of an interior game that we can play him like we play the 5... then... what would be the difference from what we have now.

Offensively, CC/JC > DA/OO.    

I need Ayton to become more physical and become  aggressive.  He spends too much time  floating. This is why Phoenix is considering moving on.  I think he would be a great addition but we need some guys who bring a   physical  demeanor. Do we have anyone who will stand up to Draymond  or hit him first. Maybe OO but just maybe.  No one else. Can JC get in the weight room and get stronger or put on some weight.  I'm tired of seeing him get off the floor. This is keeping him from becoming a better/ elite  player .

10 hours ago, GameTime said:

Okongwu at the 4 make more sense with Ayton than Gobert. Ayton has an elite mid range game and is working on his 3 point shot.

I prefer Ayton as well. Is JJ a 4. That is how I see him. Can he play the 3? Can he defend 3s?  What can we expect from him. Is he good enough to make JC expendable?

Is their any guys in the draft or free agency that can  run, rebound and defend that we can get on the cheap.  If we get Ayton we still probably need an upgrade at the 2 position.  Would like to see Bogi as a 6 man.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

If true, he needs to fire his agent because that's intel you get before taking the interview.  You certainly don't come to this scathing realization after accepting the job in principle.

image.gif.bef7839e5f8f6154b83084b050ff3e03.gif

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, JTB said:

I love the idea of OO at the 4 (mainly for defensive purposes)… I think most just hate it because Collins would obviously be gone and I understand that hurts (I like JC too even if some don’t believe that) but as long as it’s a good trade that brings back real talent that fits I’d be ok with moving on. OO’s defensive ceiling is so much higher than JCs and that’s why I believe it’s being considered even if Collins is better overall then OO, collins inability to create for himself offensively is a big disadvantage for us as our 2nd best offensive player.

OO and Ayton would be great obviously. You have a very good balance of offense and defense there.

OO and Gobert would be great defensively and likely the best big man defensive tandem in the league if they paired up (easily really) but you risk offensive spacing if OO doesn’t come back with a jumper. Both do have elite cutting recognition like you have mentioned several times and that will help but that won’t be enough for the offense to survive and maintain its identity as a legitimate threat.
So I been thinking about this….If OO and Gobert are seriously being considered Schlenk has to know he’s getting Ivey somehow by trading JC that would be my initial thought regarding all of this.

While I know its not a good idea to put so much guarantee in a rookie sometimes it’s not a prediction….for some players it’s just facts…like I’ve stated so many times with some past offensive talents coming into the nba you just know they are going to blossom as long as they avoid some major injury setback and I’ve said this about Trae and Edwards (for example) ….saying it again about Ivey. Iveys offense is going to transition to the nba perfectly just like Traes did. It’s not as tough to judge a player’s offense readiness for the nba  like it use to be and defensively it’s extremely tough especially in this era.

If we came away with this starting lineup this off season I wouldn’t be mad but yet thrilled.….

Trae

Ivey

Hunter

Okungwu

Gobert

Boy, the offensive would really suffer. I would  rather have Ayton.  I would hate to rely on a rookie starting in the 2 position.  I doubt he would be a consistent number two scorer/playmaker, especially since Hunter hasn't proved himself to be a dependable scorer .

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, terrell said:

After he already accepted the job? lol

Maybe Borrengo called him up and said.. " Don't do it"....

Plus.. how many coaches worked for the Raiders and who has ever turned down the Cowboys and you have to think about Cuban too.