• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022 Hawks Summer League

JayBirdHawk

Guys nowadays play more basketball .... when you consider workouts, training, etc in addition to team activities .... than guys ever have.  These random, wear-n-tear and overuse injuries should not surprise. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, sturt said:

Soooooooooooooooo... glass half full... it would appear that the new AJC beat writer has a similar instinct for uncovering injury intel as her predecessor had.

Have we talked about her already, btw?

At least listening to the Welcome ____________ pressers, she seems to ask intelligent questions.

• Like 2

Couple hours left y’all ready? We got the Jazz. I wanna see that Kessler dude I remember his unc Alec with the Heat back in the day.  

Hoping AJ throws down some dunks he been throwin down in 2K for me. Unreal. At the same time I hope he saves it all but gives us a taste :aaa:👅 

I can’t wait to see Coop and JJ as well as Tyrese Martin..dude look like he got some ups and hang time.

GO HAWKS!!!! :cheer:

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, hawkman said:

With JJ, AJ, and Coop out there's no reason to watch tonight. I'll probably just stick with Detroit vs Washington. 

....Annnd Ivey promptly goes out with an ankle injury. Sigh.

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, hawkman said:

With JJ, AJ, and Coop out there's no reason to watch tonight. I'll probably just stick with Detroit vs Washington. 

I don't blame you, the Lakers have day to Davis and Atlanta has "day to rookies"

On 7/8/2022 at 4:28 PM, Bonkers said:

This team and injuries smh

What is it with this generation of players and injuries...I just don't understand it. Is NBA conditioning not as thorough as it used to be decades ago?!?!?

I NEED ANSWERS GOD DAMMIT!!!!

It's the shoes.  Jaden Ivey just got hurt with a sprained ankle.  Almost all of these kids wear low top shoes to hoop in. Some wear mids. Very few wear hi-tops.

The Kobe 4, 5, and 6 are the most popular shoe in the league. A low top shoe.

• Like 2