• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We Love Clint Capela!!

Diesel

If we lose CC and JC this off season our team will be much worse for it. Both are pillars of this younger core and both seem to always be in the trade rumors. Pretty lame we finally have a good center after about a decade or more of trying to find one and some of the fans want to run him out of town.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators
21 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What is Clint's trade value? 

28 years - 12 ppg/11 rpg/1.2 bpg. 2yrs/$21.1 and $22.7 left on contract.

Very good question.  Still has real value but clearly not a foundational piece for any team and his limitations have been on full display this year but is still quite impactful with what he does do.  He would be an instant upgrade for a lot of teams and would still have value starting or coming off the bench in Atlanta.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, AHF said:

He would be an instant upgrade for a lot of teams

This is why i think we should try to trade him this summer while his value is high.   Which sucks because i really like Capela and JC but that combo isn't getting it done and we have OO outplaying both of them.   

• Like 1

• Moderators
Just now, macdaddy said:

This is why i think we should try to trade him this summer while his value is high.   Which sucks because i really like Capela and JC but that combo isn't getting it done and we have OO outplaying both of them.   

OO's development is the biggest piece of that for me.  But I agree that we should have a firm conclusion that CC and JC simply don't work.  Which saddens me as a fan.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Congrats Clint on shooting 60.3% from the freethrow line for the regular season.  Still fell short of the 65% incentive bench mark but it's the best in his 3 year Hawk career and 2nd best of his career (63%).

• Like 3

• 9 months later...