• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Dejounte Murray (Woj)

NBASupes

Just now, kg01 said:

Wha? 

Oh when you said typical of Ja my memory went back to the series against the scrubs where Ja got hurt. Poole ripped his knee cap off. Ja said himself it wasn’t on purpose but I don’t believe it.

1 hour ago, GameTime said:

Timestamped. Look at him defending Ja.

giphy.gif

We got a backcourt y'all.

At 1:47 Brevin says : These two are gonna have a rivalry for years to come. :laugh1: They can have it but not within the same division or conference or anything. 

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh when you said typical of Ja my memory went back to the series against the scrubs where Ja got hurt. Poole ripped his knee cap off. Ja said himself it wasn’t on purpose but I don’t believe it.

Nah, I'm talking about what he did vs us.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Dang my memory isn’t serving here. Wait last year? Or the year before? I’m totally drawing a blank.

The year that just ended.  Once the game was decided for the Hawks, he had to be helped to the back with an 'injury'.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I hope Trae will be a positive influence on Murray

I couldn’t care less about any of that. He said himself he just wants to stay in the gym and grind. He doesn’t care about all of that stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

What are your expectations for the Hawks this season?

DM: The expectations are to focus on the Hawks and get better each day by pushing each other from every practice and film session while taking care of our bodies off the floor and holding each other accountable. I’m not a big person on adding a bunch of expectations. I live day by day, and I try to make it to the next day. I’m excited. I think everybody else is excited. From day one, we’ve got to work hard. It’s not going to be easy. Life is hard. We’ve got to accept every challenge, work hard and get better.

Edited by marco102
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

In all our excitement with the trade, we failed to properly welcome him to the squad.  
We are so glad you chose to come here and bring the championship edge we have been missing!  We are with you brother to the bitter end. FOE! Family Over Everything. You are Hawks family now!  

Let’s get it!  

Squawk, please place your Murray specific info here. 

• Thanks 1