• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Dejounte Murray (Woj)

NBASupes

29 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Nope! We need to let this die.

Just be the 2022 Hawks.

Until we get a coach that can create a system to maximize our players' talents and abilities while minimizing their weaknesses along with a player development coach to get the most from our young players, we will not be anywhere near the Warrior's.

31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaalllllllllollll....

Just read Brunson's meeting with DAL and MIA along with NYK.  What if they whiff on him too?    Lol

It would be the chef's kiss to another miserable Knicks off-season. And I'm here for all of it, like Bart Scott...

b3x42LX.jpg

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I haven't seen it mentioned, so I will mention it here:

Trae = Steph.

Murray = Klay

Hunter = Iguodala

XXXX = Green

Clint = Bogut...

Are we liken ourselves to the 73 win Warriors?

No and these comparisons really need to stop.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Guys I know this won't happen but tell me what you think:

Collins, OO, and Huerter or Bogi for Siakim

Capela for Ayton sign and trade 

The only downside for me if this did happen would be that Siakim and Murray would both be unrestricted free agents in the same off-season. 

Personally, I would keep the same team we have now but Woj. said we're not finished.

• Premium Member

Okay, I held off getting juiced about this kid b/c it just never felt to me like this was going to get done... I sensed a Lucy and Charlie Brown situation, and I know I'm not the only one.

I'm now juiced. He really does seem to be a perfect fit for this starting line-up.

I'm not a fan of the idea that he'll play both with Trae and with the 2nd unit, as has been suggested may be in the FO's thought process. I don't see how that's practical, and I'm really hoping Delon is still at the top of the free agent shopping list.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, sturt said:

Okay, I held off getting juiced about this kid b/c it just never felt to me like this was going to get done... I sensed a Lucy and Charlie Brown situation, and I know I'm not the only one.

I'm now juiced. He really does seem to be a perfect fit for this starting line-up.

I'm not a fan of the idea that he'll play both with Trae and with the 2nd unit, as has been suggested may be in the FO's thought process. I don't see how that's practical, and I'm really hoping Delon is still at the top of the free agent shopping list.

I don’t agree here and I think it’s apart of the brilliance of the move. He’s got the chops as the PG. We need someone who can make things happen when Trae is on the bench. We also (currently) have a long jam at SG. It’s a nice piece for the coach to have and we no longer have to worry about stalling out offensively every time Trae goes to the bench. That allows us to rest him more and god forbid he gets hurt we can still compete.

Edited by EazyRoc
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

I don’t agree here and I think it’s apart of the brilliance of the move. He’s got the chops as the PG. We need someone who can make things happen when Trae is on the bench. We also (currently) have a long jam at SG. It’s a nice piece for the coach to have and we no longer have to worry about stalling out offensively every time Trae goes to the bench. That allows us to rest him more and god forbid he gets hurt we can still compete.

So, you tell me tho... when does Murray sit then? You want him being Trae's partner... but you also want him on the floor when Trae's getting a breather... what gives?

I think that's asking too much. And I think the solution is to have Trae plus Murray plus Delon.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, sturt said:

So, you tell me tho... when does Murray sit then? You want him being Trae's partner... but you also want him on the floor when Trae's getting a breather... what gives?

I think that's asking too much. And I think the solution is to have Trae plus Murray plus Delon.

Murray sits, Delon comes in.  Murray comes back in, Delon sits, Huerter comes in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sturt said:

You rotate him out. He still plays starter minutes and starts. He comes out, Huerter/Bogi comes in. Trae comes out, He comes in. You balance this until the last 8-10 minutes of the 4th and let them finish the game together.

and to be clear, I agree with resigning Delon and figuring out how to rotate him into what I was describing.

The point is I’m making is creating the rotations isn’t hard. Having the people to rotate and fit the different roles is and we knocked that out of the park.

• Like 3