• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Good bye Huerter

HawkItus

• Premium Member

Gonna miss Kev. Not liking this move right now. I guess you get attached to guys you see get drafted and develop over the years. The return on this trade is "meh" at best. I doubt Harkless or the other Holiday are on the team on opening night. I'll feel better if this move was necessary to facilitate something more significant.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Gonna miss Kev. Not liking this move right now. I guess you get attached to guys you see get drafted and develop over the years. The return on this trade is "meh" at best. I doubt Harkless or the other Holiday are on the team on opening night. I'll feel better if this move was necessary to facilitate something more significant.

As for the move, don't get it twisted.  This is strictly an offense for defense move.

Justin Holiday has looked damn good at times out on the court, especially on the defensive end.   We essentially trade Kevin's shooting for Justin's defense.  In a conference that has Tatum, Brown, Butler, Lavine, and Durant in it, we'll need defense at the 2nd and 3rd team levels to throw different looks at them.

Justin is nowhere near this good offensively, but his defense is consistent.

• Thanks 1

KVon - 

you will absolutely be missed. On and off the court. Best of luck to you. I hope you carry the kings to be the 15th best team in 2024 or 13th in 2025 and you get an opportunity to show your game off sir.  

thanks for the memories. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

so  happy he's gone!  So so happy!   softer than a roll of Charmin slathered in warm butter.     Love that we are replacing his soft AF ass with some dogs.  

Now we only have Bogi on the team to fill that role which is ok, I can live with one soft player.   especially now that we have dogs.  Ruff ruff!

Adios Huerter, don't let the door hit you on your soft ass on the way out!

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Saves money for another move possibly... Huerter was soft as butter and he sucked coming off the bench remember?.. Has he ever shot a free throw? Good luck Kev...

3 minutes ago, shakes said:

so  happy he's gone!  So so happy!   softer than a roll of Charmin slathered in warm butter.     Love that we are replacing his soft AF ass with some dogs.  

Now we only have Bogi on the team to fill that role which is ok, I can live with one soft player.   especially now that we have dogs.  Ruff ruff!

Adios Huerter, don't let the door hit you on your soft ass on the way out!

1 or 2 more softies to go...

• Like 2