• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For all you True Lovers of Basketball listen to The Iceman George Gervin

FL_BRYANT

This is one of the best Basketball interviews I've ever heard.  As a freshman in 1969 at the University of Detroit I saw George play in High school.  The first guy I ever saw do a spin. I also saw him at Eastern Michigan.  In my sophomore I got home sick and went back home to Pittsburgh and attended Duquesne where I met Norm Nixon.  We became friends and we remain friends to this Day.  He always got me front row seats to Laker games and into the Great Western Forum. I witnessed Dr. Buss and the parties back in the Day.  Boy if I told you the stories I'd  have to kill you.  I movedto Atlanta in 82. This is where  I grew to Love the Hawks. I live in the Bay now. This is my Basketball story. I've had a Love for basketball all my life.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, FL_BRYANT said:

This is one of the best Basketball interviews I've ever heard.  As a freshman in 1969 at the University of Detroit I saw George play in High school.  The first guy I ever saw do a spin. I also saw him at Eastern Michigan.  In my sophomore I got home sick and went back home to Pittsburgh and attended Duquesne where I met Norm Nixon.  We became friends and we remain friends to this Day.  He always got me front row seats to Laker games and into the Great Western Forum. I witnessed Dr. Buss and the parties back in the Day.  Boy if I told you the stories I'd  have to kill you.  I movedto Atlanta in 82. This is where  I grew to Love the Hawks. I live in the Bay now. This is my Basketball story. I've had a Love for basketball all my life.

I knew Supes would like this. There is nothing like shooting a good jumper . I've  had a Love of Basketball for 61 years. That's as long as girls. What a great sport.