• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

PAC 💭’s

This is a spin-off thread to the ISE thread of what our alter egos (via Pac) might think about certain NBA situations and ongoing news 🗞.

The main thread of “having enough of it” will still be in the ISE thread, again this is a spin-off to what an alive Tupac Shakur might observe when keeping up with the league.

A special thanks to @kg01 and his wonderful staff for making this happen. And to @lethalweapon3 whose always been a title wiz.

Ps Don’t worry it’ll be clean 🧼 😉 

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

This is a spin-off thread to the ISE thread of what our alter egos (via Pac) might think about certain NBA situations and ongoing news 🗞.

The main thread of “having enough of it” will still be in the ISE thread, again this is a spin-off to what an alive Tupac Shakur might observe when keeping up with the league.

A special thanks to @kg01 and his wonderful staff for making this happen. And to @lethalweapon3 whose always been a title wiz.

Ps Don’t worry it’ll be clean 🧼😉 

What about actually tinkering the title to Celebrity 💭’s to include a broader audience than just the ride or die Pac lovers. I don’t think I can change the title so if a mod would please. Thanks 🙏🏿 

Celebrity 💭’s are we good in that Teddy? @kg01 I need some input 🤭..

The broader we go the better. TBS is workin it’s TNT’s here. Next is the radio 📻 podcast can’t stop won’t stop.

🐍 talk…

Adam Silver not happy with Kevin Durant's trade request

i_ce_e1_6d_adam-silver.png?w=190

Marc Stein: NBA commissioner Adam Silver on the Kevin Durant trade demand in Brooklyn: “We don’t like to see players requesting trades. … I would love the focus to be on play on the floor.”

Top Rumors,

“Don’t believe everything you hear. Real eyes, realize, real lies.” – Tupac Shakur

image.gif.d62ee77ff4d85e64b60f66f1d21b9253.gif

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

🐍 talk…

Adam Silver not happy with Kevin Durant's trade request

i_ce_e1_6d_adam-silver.png?w=190

Marc Stein: NBA commissioner Adam Silver on the Kevin Durant trade demand in Brooklyn: “We don’t like to see players requesting trades. … I would love the focus to be on play on the floor.”

Top Rumors,

“Don’t believe everything you hear. Real eyes, realize, real lies.” – Tupac Shakur

image.gif.d62ee77ff4d85e64b60f66f1d21b9253.gif

Good post.  Don't believe anything Sliver says.  Either way, all the crap that's happening is Adam's fault.

I told folks he was bad for the league.  But folks fell in love when he ousted the Clippers owner. Only now it's starting to come to fruition that he's destroying the game.

On another note, I thought the ISE was wild but this place is outta control. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

On another note, I thought the ISE was wild but this place is outta control. 

Area 21 like and I got my man @kg01..

NOT YOU CELTIC STAYYYY AWAAAYYY!!!! :jab:

image.gif.cc36bdec2b924d9f3ae8970971af4947.gif

AM I SERIOUS? HECK YA KG! I READ LIPS 👄 FOO YOU GOT SUMTIN TO SAY COME GIT IT. #21nique #real21 #zazapunkedhimlol

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, sturt said:

Pardon my ignorance... but surely you're used to it by now...

I S E .......???

You don't know about I S E??? 🤫

It's the best trending thread on this site that only 4 of us know about. :ph34r:.

It requires a special password from the CageyOne.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And I'm the black Donald ..... duck. 🙃

What?  Thought I was gonna say Don King?

Aye @sturt, ISE refers to the I Seen Enough thread not far from this one.  It's the semi-sane version of what you're reading rn.  Or is it reversed?  Who knows?

I’ll flash him over there 👉 just kidding AHF! Hehe

• Haha 2

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

OVER THE LIIIINE! I thought we were each a character? Didn’t we all agree I’m the black Bradley Cooper? :er:

Wait, I mean the black Brad Pitt! 

image.gif.0c7700533e0c256b913a2110dac21c30.gif

If you're brad pitt then i guess kg is ...... oooh it all makes sense now.  you've got a fight club thing going on

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

@kg01 I’m ballin on the playground and practicing pick n rolls (invisible).. after a while with no one to jump out on you, you start drilling a ton, then when you get tired, you get an annoying face before your release.. ok I’m done, next step is where I act a fool and twist an ankle.