• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

PAC 💭’s

I had a run in with law enforcement yesterday. 

I was minding my own business getting some shots 🏀 in during the AM hours. There was an accident across the street and there were two police officers, male and female.

The male starting walking over after I had shot for about 10 min. I had my plugs 👂🏿 in, he put his hands out calling for the ball 🏀. I passed, he shot. Smooth, another smooth, another wet, 3 in a row. I said, you ball before huh, he said ya I play in 2 leagues. “Want to get a HORSE 🐴 game going? I’m waiting for a tow truck anyways?”

Aight let’s go you start. Cop started and promptly got me a letter, H-nothing cop.. H-H. Then HO-H cop leads..

Then my inner PAC came in during the game. 

PAC: AYO SPUD I KNOW YOU HAD RUN INS WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT IN THE PAST AND YOU DONT LIKE EM. If nothing else, here’s you chance to beat this busta on the court. (Beat him anywhere you can; a win is a win).

🫡 LES GO REALIST!!! YES SIR!!!

Proceeded to get the cop 4 more letters. HORSE TO HO I gotttttttteeeeeemmmm!!

Long story short: 

It don’t matter the venue, if you get a chance to stick it to a cop, why not. :laugh1:

WEEEEE AIIIINT GOOOIIINN..

image.gif.d3a5693b80f1f04da55a5f2cd4ffa05b.gif

Ps The best was when I was bustin boy a$$ and his female partner was watching. OUCH! It’s like showin up a dude in front of his wife. 

Yesterday… was a good day!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I had a run in with law enforcement yesterday. 

I was minding my own business getting some shots 🏀 in during the AM hours. There was an accident across the street and there were two police officers, male and female.

The male starting walking over after I had shot for about 10 min. I had my plugs 👂🏿 in, he put his hands out calling for the ball 🏀. I passed, he shot. Smooth, another smooth, another wet, 3 in a row. I said, you ball before huh, he said ya I play in 2 leagues. “Want to get a HORSE 🐴 game going? I’m waiting for a tow truck anyways?”

Aight let’s go you start. Cop started and promptly got me a letter, H-nothing cop.. H-H. Then HO-H cop leads..

Then my inner PAC came in during the game. 

PAC: AYO SPUD I KNOW YOU HAD RUN INS WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT IN THE PAST AND YOU DONT LIKE EM. If nothing else, here’s you chance to beat this busta on the court. (Beat him anywhere you can; a win is a win).

🫡 LES GO REALIST!!! YES SIR!!!

Proceeded to get the cop 4 more letters. HORSE TO HO I gotttttttteeeeeemmmm!!

Long story short: 

It don’t matter the venue, if you get a chance to stick it to a cop, why not. :laugh1:

WEEEEE AIIIINT GOOOIIINN..

image.gif.d3a5693b80f1f04da55a5f2cd4ffa05b.gif

Ps The best was when I was bustin boy a$$ and his female partner was watching. OUCH! It’s like showin up a dude in front of his wife. 

Yesterday… was a good day!

Speaking of cops 👮🏿‍♂️ I’m watching NBA tv .. classic 96 Sonics Vs the Kings and X Sonic aka the cop Olden Polynice 😂 That dude was a cop before Shaq 😂 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey 🐖’s get a life. While we buggin with the marijuana stuff still?- PAC 💭 

Iman Shumpert arrested for marijuana possession in Texas

i_1f_82_b8_iman-shumpert.png?w=190

The charge is classified as a “State Jail Felony” … meaning Shumpert could face up to two years behind bars and a $10K fine, if convicted. Cops also claim Shumpert — who also won Season 30 of “Dancing With The Stars” — had a Glock magazine and 14 9mm rounds in his bag … although he didn’t have a gun.

43 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Duuuuude - get your weed when you get to where you are going.

Smart. Some folks like to take Cali whack into Texas cuz they hate brown chunks. Or like our cap 🧢 stone likes straight Canadian 🇨🇦 skizzi and won’t settle for anything less than that Vancouver villain.

:er:

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Smart. Some folks like to take Cali whack into Texas cuz they hate brown chunks. Or like our cap 🧢 stone likes straight Canadian 🇨🇦 skizzi and won’t settle for anything less than that Vancouver villain.

:er:

not_having_it.gif

• Haha 2

What if I told you that you don’t need to ball 🏀 to ball?- Rich Paul

Ben Simmons- Whatddya mean?

Paul- Just lie… like I do.

#bensimmonsdoesntloveball #liars

Pac… anything you wanna add to this? 

image.gif.677014d5bd19eeeb7cdea594ccfa9681.gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

What if I told you that you don’t need to ball 🏀 to ball?- Rich Paul

Ben Simmons- Whatddya mean?

Paul- Just lie… like I do.

#bensimmonsdoesntloveball #liars

Pac… anything you wanna add to this? 

image.gif.677014d5bd19eeeb7cdea594ccfa9681.gif

All SimmonsApologists-ness aside, I'm really curious to see how this ends up.  He's broken the seal on sitting out a year.  He could be looking to see how long he can ride it out and not get his deal voided or something.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

All SimmonsApologists-ness aside, I'm really curious to see how this ends up.  He's broken the seal on sitting out a year.  He could be looking to see how long he can ride it out and not get his deal voided or something.

Did he ever get the money back that the Sixers withheld?

At this point I’m mad that we don’t get to see his skills honestly, all jokes aside, he was a certain type we hadn’t seen before…

Both on and off.. well not off as much Kyrie warmed us up to that a bit before but a versatile guy that passed like Ben and handled in the open court, shame for us to have to wait on it. Hope he balls soon after he gets his stuff sorted out.

AYE DRAY, I DIDN’T CLICK ON YOUR POD BUT YOU LAME 😒 

i_6f_85_09_luka-doncic.png?w=190

“My favorite NBA player to watch besides Steph is Luka,” Green said on the latest edition of his eponymous podcast. “Luka different. I mean, the way he sees the floor, scores the basketball, gets to his spot, his pace. It’s Luka for sure.”