• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

One remaining NBA roster spot! Which position would you fill and why?

JayBirdHawk

Which of these spots?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Whaaaaa?

1. Most "getting laid" jokes just aren't funny. For the same reasons that most jokes filled with f-bombs aren't funny. The shock value doesn't do anything for someone who has 50+ years on the planet, and routinely, those jokes depend on said shock value.

2. I wasn't joking. Mrs. Sturt will agree.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sturt said:

1. Most "getting laid" jokes just aren't funny. For the same reasons that most jokes filled with f-bombs aren't funny. The shock value doesn't do anything for someone who has 50+ years on the planet, and routinely, those jokes depend on said shock value.

2. I wasn't joking. Mrs. Sturt will agree.

Your pinky tends to rise inadvertently when sippin a drink 🥃 huh? 

I know that has nothing to do with the above but reading you response … I dunno I imagined it.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Your pinky tends to rise inadvertently when sippin a drink 🥃 huh? 

I know that has nothing to do with the above but reading you response … I dunno I imagined it.

How old are you again?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

Seems like a perfect time to restate my unpopular opinion on the 3 stooges .... worst, most overrated comedies(sic) of all time.  What TF did people think was supposed to be funny back then?

"Hehe, haha ..  lemme poke yous in tha eye .... nyuk, nyuk .... why I oughta!!"

Who thinks that's funny?  I get visibly upset about this, oddly enough.  It's stupid.  Un. Freaking. Watchable.

I'm fine with this as long as it doesn't lead to a bunch of pages and threads about showing proper respect to the Stooges.  

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

I'm fine with this as long as it doesn't lead to a bunch of pages and threads about showing proper respect to the Stooges.  

Unless we are filling the last roster spot with one of the Stooges. Which one would be best suited :stirthepot: :laugh1:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Unless we are filling the last roster spot with one of the Stooges. Which one would be best suited :stirthepot: :laugh1:

We're trying to get tougher so my guess is Moe, but if OKC owns the rights of any of them then there's your obvious target.  

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Just ruined my day.

How do you NOT like them. You’re too smart huh? You need to have a plot, well they always have one, they just slap 👋 each other a lot for daily common mistakes we all make. You all makem tok right? :huh: 

• Like 1

Just now, Spud2nique said:

How do you NOT like them. You’re too smart huh? You need to have a plot, well they always have one, they just slap 👋 each other a lot for daily common mistakes we all make. You all makem tok right? :huh: 

I hate the 3 stooges with an unadulterated passion.

Another widely loved entity I totally hate is John Wooden.  Biggest fraud, cheater in the history of competitive sports but everybody treats him like a freaking saint.  Shame on you all! 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Another widely loved entity I totally hate is John Wooden.  Biggest fraud, cheater in the history of competitive sports but everybody treats him like a freaking saint.  Shame on you all! 

Why Wooden what’s your beef 🥩?

36 minutes ago, kg01 said:

We are three entities away from a top 5 list…. Why stop at 2?

• Like 2

• Moderators

FWIW, I've never been a real fan of the 3 Stooges.  They were definitely of their era and how relevant that continued to be has declined over time.  

On the other hand, I just had my 12 year old watch the Airplane movies and the first Naked Gun.  Thumbs up from him on all of them.  Those will hold up forever just like all the music I loved in high school and I will fight anyone who says differently.

• Haha 1