• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Monty’s holy grail

On 7/23/2022 at 12:46 PM, Spud2nique said:

Nice. Good for him. Great coach.

Good to see him doing well after the tragedy his family went through. 

That said, I kinda think it's gonna be all downhill from here for the Suns.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I think so too.  They definitely caught fire at a good time to make a run through the west 2 years ago.   Followed it up with a 64 win season though.  That surprised me a bit.   But I agree it seems like at full strength there are a few teams in the west they'd have trouble beating in the playoffs. 

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

HEY HEY HEY.. you haven’t put anything if the offering tray? :er: Monty’s holy grail gets nothing? Are you dead inside? 

Wait, you weren’t around then huh, why is Sturt asking my age, I ain’t giving that he’s trying to steal my identity. I’ve seen Identity theft with Jason Bateman aka Sandy Patterson :ninja:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

No, I gotta stop you right there. This isn’t gonna fly on our shared podcast. We have to cut down on the hate. :er: Wait, who the heck ..

Still me I didn’t get hacked or anything. My logic is if we hate everyone, it’s just too much negative energy out there. I for one have always picked and choose based on (whatever reasoning), and mainly hating the Eastern squads more than west excluding the Scrubs and Mavs and possibly a couple others.

I can’t hate on the Suns. I hate Eddie Johnson’s cockiness on radio and Booker’s choice of ladies and blah blah blah, but when it comes down to it, for me at least they are a rival to one of my hated, the Scrubs, they are in the west so we wouldn’t face the Suns outside of twice a year and the finals. Cp3 is almost done so he’s no threat to Trae. Monty has been through a ton in his life and has paid his dues and is a likable guy.

Lets just at least I hate at least 10 western conference squads more than them. 

To each their own. But you get on our show 📻 you clean it up mister! :smile:

• Like 1