• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022 City Edition Jersey (leaked)

JayBirdHawk

13 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Does this mean the cursed yellow jersey are getting buried again?

They grew on me. Also.. @JeffS17 got his and well.. he wouldn’t get one if it wasn’t cool. :huh:

Is anyone else in my boat on this..

I always initially hate the city jerseys then they grow on me. The peach 🍑 ones, the yellows and probably these as well.

The only ones I immediately loved were the black and neon, I think 2017 and the baby blues I think 2018. Those two cities were my favs.

68619609-77DE-4865-986F-18C51FFC8FBB.jpeg

698C4E27-D3C6-4B51-935B-22818D6D518B.jpeg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Koonin pretty much confirmed on radio last week.

The Hawks jersey above appears very clean and straightforward. Black with gold (or peach) numbers and lining, with 'Atlanta' in swoopy font across the chest. This doesn't mean any changes are taking place for the Hawks main rotation of uniforms (Statement, Association, Icon). The City edition uniforms change every year (for almost every team) and pay homage to a team's city, culture, and history.

Wait, how’s there 40 new uni’s if there’s only 30 teams? 

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

They grew on me. Also.. @JeffS17 got his and well.. he wouldn’t get one if it wasn’t cool. :huh:

Is anyone else in my boat on this..

I always initially hate the city jerseys then they grow on me. The peach 🍑 ones, the yellows and probably these as well.

The only ones I immediately loved were the black and neon, I think 2017 and the baby blues I think 2018. Those two cities were my favs.

68619609-77DE-4865-986F-18C51FFC8FBB.jpeg

698C4E27-D3C6-4B51-935B-22818D6D518B.jpeg

Loved those blue ones... looks like I'm gonna have to get this new one, it's so nice.  

Side note: I cleaned out my closet this weekend and as I pulled out Hawk jersey after Hawk jersey, my wife was shocked and put a moratorium on new jersey purchases.  I'll make sure that gets lifted by the time these are officially released lol

• Haha 3

• Moderators
On 7/26/2022 at 7:30 PM, Spud2nique said:

First day of school which Hawks jersey you wearing?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgfZ9J8vcQo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I’m going 🥶@Sothron going 🅰️ ..

How you goin?

0D7D5FC9-D148-4EE7-9D16-FFC3C2312D7A.jpeg

MLK version.  All good vibes and for the Hawks come with the amazing stained glass art at center court.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AHF said:

MLK version.  All good vibes and for the Hawks come with the amazing stained glass art at center court.

No doubt we played like rock 🪨 stars ✨ in those MLK unis. It really meant something to carry around the doctor’s legacy on their uniforms. Pretty awesome indeed.