• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

82 days till the tip of the 2022-23 season

Spud2nique

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, AHF said:

Love that movie.  Super underrated.

Seriously underappreciated movie and I didn't realize how much until a few years ago.  I was at work singing the "Time" song and nobody caught the reference.  I was like, "How do none of ya'll know about this flick!?"

I had to look it up for them and was surprised to find how poorly it was received.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Wretch said:

Seriously underappreciated movie and I didn't realize how much until a few years ago.  I was at work singing the "Time" song and nobody caught the reference.  I was like, "How do none of ya'll know about this flick!?"

I had to look it up for them and was surprised to find how poorly it was received.

I just chalk it up as one of a bunch of movies the critics missed on over the years.  Some strong acting, good writing, and holds up very well on rewatch and over the years.  It deserves more love.

(We are talking about Fallen for those who haven't seen it.  Do yourself a favor and watch it but without researching it first to avoid spoilers.)

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I hate fake opening night.   It would not be possible for me to care less about Boston vs Philly and GSW vs whoever they are playing.  

Tomorrow can't get here soon enough!

• Like 2