• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is there a hard reality Check Coming???

Diesel

• Moderators
On 8/8/2022 at 10:37 PM, RedDawg#8 said:

The Spurs still run a movement based system. No Pop team is ever a one-man show. His usage was a career high last season, but he still had to get other guys involved. I see his assists dipping to maybe 6.5 per game, but his scoring staying above 20ppg, especially if he is getting a ton of minutes with the bench. 

Our offensive style is suited to feature a guards like Trae and Murray. That’s why this move is such a great fit. Murray will get plenty of opportunity to eat.

Murray better step up his efficiency if he wants to have a green light to shoot.

After 5 years in the league, Murray's career high TS% ranks below 17 guys who played for the Hawks last season:

image.png

That doesn't scream "more opportunities" to me unless it comes with the significant bump in efficiency which it very well could given the way that Trae opens the floor and sets guys up to succeed offensively.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
On 8/10/2022 at 1:55 PM, AHF said:

Murray better step up his efficiency if he wants to have a green light to shoot.

After 5 years in the league, Murray's career high TS% ranks below 17 guys who played for the Hawks last season:

image.png

That doesn't scream "more opportunities" to me unless it comes with the significant bump in efficiency which it very well could given the way that Trae opens the floor and sets guys up to succeed offensively.

We should trade hime for Malcolm Hill.