• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Making Capela, Collins and Bogdanovic expendable in 2023 off-season

sturt

• Premium Member

I've explained it to my Nats neighbors that we should treat it like our best girl is going away to college to make something better of herself... and that, in the meantime, we should just all adopt the Stephen Stills anthem... love the one you're with... 😄

2022-08-13_21-10-49.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sturt said:

that lying thing you do

:laugh1: That pesky lil lying thing huh.

Look, it’s not my fault you backed Bruno, thought Gallo was a keeper, thought Soto would stay in DC for the long haul and thought we’d get half the OKC roster, that’s all you there buddy you didn’t need any help or lies.  :rofl:

You’re quite verbose but 97% of it is fluff. That’s why I have a hard time keeping up with your posts and reading the entire thing, you dance 💃 around your own words in a funky way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sturt said:

Nats had an incredible run

:laugh1: Incredible? I remember you were supposed to beat the Giants in 2012 and failed and lost a game in the 18th inning. That lil idiot Crawford hit one off you guys. Ya, I don’t know what else you did? Honestly not much. 

Twolves equivalent sounds right.

34 minutes ago, sturt said:

I've explained it to my Nats neighbors that we should treat it like our best girl is going away to college to make something better of herself... and that, in the meantime, we should just all adopt the Stephen Stills anthem... love the one you're with... 😄

2022-08-13_21-10-49.png

And as soon as you said that, Tatis got busted for 80! At least, hopefully, for Hawks fans sake, your crap 💩 luck seems to only go as far as baseball ⚾️ not basketball 🏀. If you start sputtering and screwing us over with this bad karma I’ll have AHF remove you. :er:

• Moderators

Let’s stop the feudin and get back to some Hawks talk on this thread.  You guys have gotten some off your chest with one another and I’m certain we don’t need any more of it on the board.  

Thanks.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1