• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gazing in Sac town

Spud2nique

Baze signs with our western club @Gray Mule 😃 

Sacramento Kings sign Kent Bazemore

i_08_b3_5c_kent-bazemore.png?w=190

Shams Charania: Free agent forward Kent Bazemore has agreed to a one-year deal with the Sacramento Kings, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

– via TwitterShamsCharania

Huerter and Baze up in Sac town. X Hawkees unite!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Same I’m split. I love Doman and Keegan though. 

So who are their top 2 guys?  I'm not a big believer in Sabonis / Fox being elite.   I guess I'd say they are doing the right thing though.  getting to good before worrying about great.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

So who are their top 2 guys?  I'm not a big believer in Sabonis / Fox being elite.   I guess I'd say they are doing the right thing though.  getting to good before worrying about great.   

I think the media goes with Fox 🩊 and Sabonis and their top 2 for marketing and whatnot and that may very well be true and probably is, but Keegan Murray could have a shot at being a game changer for that franchise and getting them back, with the help of Boner (Arvydas jr) and Fox and HUERTER!!! 😃 

Everyone should know that this new Kings team is getting better as time goes on.  They now have some pretty good players that will begin to make some noise out west.  Fox, Sabonis, Murray, Huerter and now Bazemore.  Lookin' forward to doing some scoreboard watching next season!

😇My western team !!

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1