Which player do you identify with most on our roster?

Spud2nique

Who are you on the Hawks? (Identify)  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm all of them :hmm:

We don’t have a Burd on the roster currently imho. In the past, to me, knowing what I know about Burd the poster, a mix of JJ, SAP and Kyle… like if all 3 had a baby.. :er:… wait.. wut.. 

Don’t send the mama kitten 🐱 Burd!!! :rofl: It’s too early I don’t wanna be dragged awayyyyy.. 😂 

• Premium Member

I am Capella on and off the court. lol Personality wise, that guy is me all the way down to his style.  Quiet, laid back, and friendly...but he gets excited and loud when he needs to.  It's me all day.  On the court, I have two left hands...ROFL I can't dribble a ball to save my life, but I will swat anything you try to put up over me. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

I’m JJ, I only show up occasionally due to my coach (boss), but when I do I make an impact!!!

I always saw you as Kyle Korver. :smile: You’re heady and we can count on you for that 3 off the screen like a sniper. Team guy, I dig AU, I’m a fan.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
On 8/10/2022 at 5:24 PM, Spud2nique said:

:er: Wait Wake biased? I thought you were Kentucky? Or PF biased? Or military background similarity biased? :huh:

Biased as far as assessing myself.  I see JC as a guy who is a team player who is about team success, is pretty high impact in the right role, has played through injury and adversity without complaining, and has worked hard to expand his skillset.  Am I similar to that?  I'm biased in making that self-assessment.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, AHF said:

Biased as far as assessing myself.  I see JC as a guy who is a team player who is about team success, is pretty high impact in the right role, has played through injury and adversity without complaining, and has worked hard to expand his skillset.  Am I similar to that?  I'm biased in making that self-assessment.

Ya, kinda, you’re all that…

and if a mofo gets outta line then you do this..

image.gif.a42cd9a50634325401cb45022408c1fb.gif

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 2

:Bob:    As a player, I'm like Korver (retired) and JJ (Mostly ignored).  As a child, I was fought over when the boys chose up sides:  You take him!  No.  I don't want him!  You take him.  All right, but he ain't getting in the game.  That's the story of my sports life.  

🥺

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 2