• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

They finally have Sex(ton) in Utah...

kg01

Only fitting that the Superfan of Sexy Sexton break the news 🗞.

My initial thoughts 💭:

No self respecting black man plays for the Utah Jazz voluntarily, or the Celtics..or the Mavs. Cleveland isn’t that much better but whatever.

Sexton.. he’s no different he’s not a Jazz guy, not historically anyways. Don’t see him sticking there long.

3 unprotected picks.. that’s a lot but they could be between 12-20 type first rounders not lottery.

Overreaction to how good the Cavs can be? Did I miss it on another thread?  😂 

The core:

Garland/Mitch/Mobley and I’m Mel and you’re Allen (Jarrett).

6th seed in the East, possibly 7th.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

Mitchell traded to CLE for Lauri, Sexton and picks 

The title doh ..

image.gif.545eb9a61dd893c52355ce51d2307ef3.gif

Just now, kg01 said:

Given the same ultra green light Mitchell had, methinks we gonna see some reeeall similar numbers from Sex(y)ton.....

Your boy might average 25 a night. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Only fitting that the Superfan of Sexy Sexton break the news 🗞.

My initial thoughts 💭:

No self respecting black man plays for the Utah Jazz voluntarily, or the Celtics..or the Mavs. Cleveland isn’t that much better but whatever.

Sexton.. he’s no different he’s not a Jazz guy, not historically anyways. Don’t see him sticking there long.

3 unprotected picks.. that’s a lot but they could be between 12-20 type first rounders not lottery.

Overreaction to how good the Cavs can be? Did I miss it on another thread?  😂 

The core:

Garland/Mitch/Mobley and I’m Mel and you’re Allen (Jarrett).

6th seed in the East, possibly 7th.

If the nbr of picks is what Ainge was focused on, he should have taken one less and take the NY deal.  The team around Mitchell in NY vs in Cleveland would make fir better value picks from NYK.

Also seems Ainge and Leon Rose now have bad blood...Love it!

• Like 2

Ps See you in 2030… :laugh1: Danny I’m gonna enjoy watching you gravel as you did like a worm 🐛 when you played. You sickened me then, I wanted Tree 🌲 to kill your a$$ but he let you live. I hope this rebuild feels like an eternity.

Danny Ainge after Donovan Mitchell trade: We have a plan in place to assemble a championship team

i_2e_c8_6e_danny-ainge.png?w=190

“It was clear that in order to optimize our opportunity to create a team that could truly contend and establish sustained success, we needed to transition our roster,” said Jazz CEO of Basketball Danny Ainge. “In trading Rudy and now Donovan, it was a rare opportunity to maximize our ability to get quality talent and picks to best position us moving forward. We have a plan in place to help us assemble the championship team our fans deserve. It will take time to craft our roster. We all understand the work ahead and are committed to our vision.”