• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Happy NBA2k23 release date day!

Spud2nique

27 minutes ago, AHF said:

Not sure about Jalen's 65 dunk rating...

They messed up big time there. He’s at least a 77+ there, in my view 80+.

Basically in 2K’s view, JJ and Bogi dunk equally well. :er: I love Bogi but no.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

They should really change these games into a monthly service. It would get rid of the arbitrary gameplay changes that don't improve the game in any way but justify the existance of a full price update. 

Highway 🛣 robbery for Ronnie and his entourage of video game 🎮 geeks. :beee:

• Premium Member

I bought this last year and immediately tossed it after trying to play with the awful shooting mechancies.

I hear they fixed those this year so I might give it a try, but in general I find the game play physics to be pretty broken and unplayable.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to shoot a 3pt shot from just behind the line.  I go over every time.  End up having to hoist shots several feet behind the line jsut to avoid the line.  Makes the game pretty unplayable for me.

I’m so ignorant…I bought the championship edition knowing damn well I won’t be able to play it as much as I want to 😂 

I couldn’t help it! The nba league pass that comes with the championship edition was too good to pass up!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shakes said:

I bought this last year and immediately tossed it after trying to play with the awful shooting mechancies.

No that’s the thing, you gotta get past that and you will. Your brain 🧠 is always remembering the prior year and so the new one stinks because of this/that. You know what you do..

You adjust! @shakes comon baby, you’re better than that. Man made the game not the other way around…granted some moron men but nevertheless …

Its beatable! Unless of course you play in the hall of fame mode which the computer shoots 80% from the field and steals every pass. Superstar mode and bring it home!

5 hours ago, JTB said:

I’m so ignorant…I bought the championship edition knowing damn well I won’t be able to play it as much as I want to 😂 

I couldn’t help it! The nba league pass that comes with the championship edition was too good to pass up!

The dude tried to pass me the champ edition and upsell. I’ve never bought it but didn’t know it comes with league pass but I’m renewed it that annually anyways. Wait, so now our own @JTB will be catching all nba games? Oh watch out boy! He comin! :justkidding:

• Haha 1

Ronnie 2K: Paul George is the best 2K player

i_15_27_b5_paul-george.png?w=190

It was Ronnie 2K himself that revealed that PG is currently the NBA 2K king. In a recent interview with ClutchPoints’ Tomer Azarly, Ronnie explained exactly why this is the case: “I would say it’s not Devin, but I haven’t seen Devin against who I think is the best 2K player,” he said. “I think Paul George is the best 2K player.”