• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Happy NBA2k23 release date day!

Spud2nique

10 hours ago, NBASupes said:

It's only on PS5 and Xbox Series S and X.

@Sothron I’m coming over. I’m sorry, you’ve sold me on it and unfortunately, I don’t have a ps5. Leave the front door 🚪 open I’ll bring the Pepsi and ring dings. 

ps I want the gold controller cuz I’m the guest. :biggrin:

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I found a good CAP and made sure the ratings fit what Barkley was. I just created a CAP for the 2004 Draft class for Josh Childress. 

are you on PS5 so I can see these?

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@Sothron I’m coming over. I’m sorry, you’ve sold me on it and unfortunately, I don’t have a ps5. Leave the front door 🚪 open I’ll bring the Pepsi and ring dings. 

You need to get the superior system in the PS5. It is worth it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ooh, can I come too?  I'll bring hot dogs with ketchup to absolutely piss off Mrs. Soth.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

Let's say I wanted to redo mcgrady's career. Can I take the '01 magic and manage that team? Or say, trade him to the hawks?

I haven't bought 2k in 4 yrs and this ERA thing sounds interesting.

In next gen only

In the Kobe years, McGrady goes crazy nightly

• Like 1

I'm holding off on myPlayer until I see a good Larry Bird myPlayer build. When you get 100K VC with the MJ version...you gotta spend that coin wisely lol. But I figured Larry Legend would be a good 3 to pair with Trae and Murray.

Apparently, there are secret replica builds in the game this year. Seen a lot of Kobe, Steph, and MJ builds on twitter today as people are finding them. Really cool actually:

FcgqBOHXwAISa9Y?format=jpg&name=large

FcfFp6XXwAEt5KS?format=jpg&name=large

Fcgbtn7XoAYwG3R?format=jpg&name=large

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, skimaskway23 said:

Let's say I wanted to redo mcgrady's career. Can I take the '01 magic and manage that team? Or say, trade him to the hawks?

I haven't bought 2k in 4 yrs and this ERA thing sounds interesting.

You can do that. Either of that. You get the 2002 NBA in the Kobe era with every team with mostly accurate rosters (make sure you edit random bench scrub on the Kings and Pistons to import Chris Webber and Rasheed Wallace, Reggie Miller too I think for the Pacers). I traded for Joe Johnson to put on the Hawks with SAR, Jason Terry, Theo Ratliff and BIg Dog. Team is so, so fun to play. T-Mac in 2002 is a beast.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, ShooterSays said:

I'm holding off on myPlayer until I see a good Larry Bird myPlayer build. When you get 100K VC with the MJ version...you gotta spend that coin wisely lol. But I figured Larry Legend would be a good 3 to pair with Trae and Murray.

Apparently, there are secret replica builds in the game this year. Seen a lot of Kobe, Steph, and MJ builds on twitter today as people are finding them. Really cool actually:

FcgqBOHXwAISa9Y?format=jpg&name=large

FcfFp6XXwAEt5KS?format=jpg&name=large

Fcgbtn7XoAYwG3R?format=jpg&name=large

Ok....now I have to find out  how to do that. I want to make Nique, Bird, Zo, McHale, Detlef, so many more...

I put the latest 2004 draft class out there for anyone who wants it. You will find it to be very good. I nerf a lot of generate players to 68 or lower. Every NBA player is a 70 or above in the 2004 draft. The lowest they can be is a 68 but if they are a 68, the generated players are a 65 or lower. 

I am about to launch the new 2005 draft class tomorrow which will include David Lee, Andrew Bynum, and Hawks own Marvin Williams. @Diesel, you gotta see it to believe it. I even got him doing that stupid statue of liberty dunk he did with UNC. 

• Like 1