• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who was the Mark Williams lover

Spud2nique

@TheNorthCydeRises or @Diesel? Somebody wanted him I think it’s the former just curious as I always seem to think of a squawker as “the person who wanted so and so”.. like with @NBASupes and Horford and OJ Mayo.. @kg01 and Sexy Sexton. :rofl: :aaa: That was a late night west coast blow from ya boy Spud! Holla! :nyam:

:lmao:

Seriously whose claiming big man Mark Will in Spud head for the next decade? 

Ps @kg01 got Scottie Barnes now tho. 😉 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@TheNorthCydeRises or @Diesel? Somebody wanted him I think it’s the former just curious as I always seem to think of a squawker as “the person who wanted so and so”.. like with @NBASupes and Horford and OJ Mayo.. @kg01 and Sexy Sexton. :rofl: :aaa: That was a late night west coast blow from ya boy Spud! Holla! :nyam:

Although I will stake claim to being the one who introduced yall to the Barnes phenomenon, I gotta say the guys being vastly overrated nowadays.  Folks putting him over Trae in terms of guys to build around?  Yikes. 

• Thanks 2

• 3 months later...
  • Premium Member
On 9/16/2022 at 12:46 AM, Spud2nique said:

It was me...

Mule too.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hawks still missing a big center.  On my wish list I have the young center from Duke.  He's a long way from being great but he has time to grow.  He plays some defense and blocks shots and rebounds.

Dereck Lively 11 - - 7' 1'

:smug:

• Like 1

Dereck Lively? I googled it a bit. He's tall and plays well in the centre. I found a video of the highlites:
https://youtu.be/tqBKnYerPvQ

And I also found a little scouting description of Dereck: https://247sports.com/player/dereck-lively-ii-46084216/ - Basically, I agree. But I wouldn't say that Derek is very fast. His height allows him to play well with high balls, block throws.

Edited by battistadonati