• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, sturt said:

I don't get why Paschall isn't worthy of, at least, a 2-way. Something's not right with that picture.

1 minute ago, AHF said:

That does seem fishy given the minutes he has played over the last 3 years and his young age.  Hard to believe there isn't something else going on that he wouldn't stay on a two-way.

Maybe he has an overseas offer paying him more money?

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Maybe he has an overseas offer paying him more money?

Maybe. Hope that's the case, of course. But when I said "at least" to the two-way, that's to infer that there are guys being paid the $1.8m vet min right now that probably can't justify that salary nearly as well as he could. He's had some NBA success, yet instead of sticking somewhere even as just a 3rd unit guy, he's seemed to keep getting a lesser and lesser role with every stop he's had since he first caught everyone's attention in GSW.

Paschall was never that good of a player.  Undersized, energy big that doesn't defend at a high level, can't shoot, not a great passer.  Yet some folks said he was better than Collins.  Smdh.  He'll be a fine overseas guy.  *yawn*  Nothin ta see here.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Paschall was never that good of a player.  Undersized, energy big that doesn't defend at a high level, can't shoot, not a great passer.  Yet some folks said he was better than Collins.  Smdh.  He'll be a fine overseas guy.  *yawn*  Nothin ta see here.

Did you watch the game last night?

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Wait so the vaunted Heet lose at home vs a CHI team without Lavine and Ball?  Ok.

General public: 🏃‍♀️ to Lids. :frantics:

You say you want a Bulls 🧢..they have it in ..

white

blue

green

yellow 

purple

black

gold

tan

siena ( Xmas gift for kg 🤫)

magenta

pink

brown

ALLLLLLLLLLL ABOOOOOOAAAARRRRDDDDDDD…

All after one game :aaa:

image.gif.b71e70ebc33bf7b83eba1522a35c99e2.gif

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

FYI, if you stack Bol Bol on top of Mo Bamba, that’s some tall ish! :huh:

:tumbleweed:

I would pay  $$$ for a pay per view event featuring those two in a swimming pool chicken fight vs Chet Holmgren and Alex Pokusevski.

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, shakes said:

I would pay  $$$ for a pay per view event featuring those two in a swimming pool chicken fight vs Chet Holmgren and Alex Pokusevski.

The first thing I thought of when I read his post was them being swimming pool chicken fight champions, I'm glad I'm not alone lol.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, shakes said:

There are a few hawksquawk grudge matches I'd pat top dolla to see get hashed out.

Not gonna name names or say whether or not I'd be in one....... 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

There are a few hawksquawk grudge matches I'd pat top dolla to see get hashed out.

Not gonna name names or say whether or not I'd be in one....... 

you might just get voted in… and proceed to get the crap… I digress 🏃‍♀️ 🤣 

I’m mean ummm, good morning. :boast:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I didn’t wanna say this but I am a real boss at swimming pool chicken fighting. :yes: No joke, there are a few things in my life that I dominated, the egg toss, dropping the ping pong 🏓 ball into the water bowl to win a fish 🐠 (for him and his friend..) pickle ball, which apparently has slowly taken over the world that I didn’t know about… and this..

SWIMMING POOL CHICKEN FIGHT! 

ps Top or bottom :meowth:

pps Requesting not to be on the bottom. :er:..

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

There is so much to unpack here.....I'll just say in my day chicken fights were exclusively a girl on a guy's shoulders.  I'm not sure what your version was like or why you wouldn't want to be on the bottom in this scenario.  

Ya I know, girl on guy… :huh: What did you think, few of the neighborhood boys at age 9-12 doing it anyways.. ya no, that was my friends neighborhood. :er:

🏃‍♀️