• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Woah!!!! Very Surprising. #12 pick  year ago.

Word is he got mad at Pops and was dissing him pretty hard during an argument.
Called him "older than my grandpa" and "washed." 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Word is he got mad at Pops and was dissing him pretty hard during an argument.
Called him "older than my grandpa" and "washed." 

Ooookaaay!!!!

He didn't get suspended or fined or sent home....he got outright released. This has to be more than a one time thing, most likely a build up of stuff!

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Woah!!!! Very Surprising. #12 pick  year ago.

Update:

"I know that you all are surprised by today's announcement," Primo said in a statement to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. "I've been seeking help to deal with previous trauma I suffered and will now take this time to focus on my mental health treatment more fully. I hope to be able to discuss these issues in the future so I can help others who have suffered in a similar way. I appreciate privacy at this time."

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Update:

"I know that you all are surprised by today's announcement," Primo said in a statement to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. "I've been seeking help to deal with previous trauma I suffered and will now take this time to focus on my mental health treatment more fully. I hope to be able to discuss these issues in the future so I can help others who have suffered in a similar way. I appreciate privacy at this time."

Sounds like he's out..

I would guess it's anger related. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Diesel said:

Sounds like he's out..

I would guess it's anger related. 

I saw a fakegm poster that suggested he may have tried to harm himself.  Hope that's erroneous but either way hope the kid gets it together.  Whatever 'it' is. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I saw a fakegm poster that suggested he may have tried to harm himself.  Hope that's erroneous but either way hope the kid gets it together.  Whatever 'it' is. 

I wouldn’t think that is it. If it is - you’d think the spurs would just put him on leave. Getting cut like this would indicate something that impacted someone else … I would guess. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

They will win alot if this keeps up 

This is what carried us in our 2021 run under Nate. We became a 4th quarter team that knew how to win down the stretch.

Part of this is it takes Nate all game to find out whats working.

Either way, I would be ecstatic if we kept this up over the course of a full season. We need some sort of identity on defense  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, dalamchops said:

haliburton is such a stud... easily the best player in that class. so many teams whiffed on that one. And even the team that drafted him gave him away lol

🥲He was my favorite in the draft.  We took Spud's choice instead.

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1