• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

On Raptor and WAR Young and Murray are the best, followed by Collins and Capela, then Aaron Holiday. Hunter, JJ and OO are pretty even and Justin Holiday is the worst by far.

I understand that the sample is small but Griffin and Tyrese Martin stats are really good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Y'all want him as the Hawks next great assistant? 

I wonder if Lloyd will get a run.

No (he didn't install an offense in Brooklyn either) and Jacque Vaughn gets the interim position.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

lol Nash gotta be relieved to be honest.  That Nets "super team" has been a dumpster fire from day 1.  Nash should really take a gig with a rebuilding team.  I have no idea if he would or will be a good coach, but that Nets environment could not be a good first gig for anyone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Any dudes with wives on staff in BKN just resigned.  Any ladies on staff should probably resign.  What was the guy's actual "punishment"?

Tell me you DGAF about the ladies without tellin' us you DGAF.  Smh 

Or, what he really did wasn't actually that big a deal and BOS panicked.

It's gotta be one or the other, no in-between.

Either way, the PR hit between this and the non-discipline after Kyrie's latest 'thing' will be massive if they don't win immediately. 

Like gi-normous.  Count me among those hoping it blows up in their faces.  Always root for chaos.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

lol Nash gotta be relieved to be honest.  That Nets "super team" has been a dumpster fire from day 1.  Nash should really take a gig with a rebuilding team.  I have no idea if he would or will be a good coach, but that Nets environment could not be a good first gig for anyone.

Antonio Daniels actually made a similar point, which I agree with as well.  He may not be a good coach but he had an impossible situation in BKN.  It's possible, in a more stable situation, he could show what he's actually got. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Antonio Daniels actually made a similar point, which I agree with as well.  He may not be a good coach but he had an impossible situation in BKN.  It's possible, in a more stable situation, he could show what he's actually got. 

He had no chance from the minute those two said they didn't need a coach.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Any dudes with wives on staff in BKN just resigned.  Any ladies on staff should probably resign.  What was the guy's actual "punishment"?

Tell me you DGAF about the ladies without tellin' us you DGAF.  Smh 

Or, what he really did wasn't actually that big a deal and BOS panicked.

It's gotta be one or the other, no in-between.

Either way, the PR hit between this and the non-discipline after Kyrie's latest 'thing' will be massive if they don't win immediately. 

Like gi-normous.  Count me among those hoping it blows up in their faces.  Always root for chaos.

Unless I missed something, which is entirely possible, I thought the Ime situation was he had an inappropriate yet CONSENSUAL relationship within the organization. Meaning it violated their conduct policy but was not anything inherently malicious or illegal.

i.e What 2 adults choose to do is their business, but once it’s public and causes a distraction in the workplace, we can hold you accountable. 

The Celtics used the specific term “consensual” meaning there was nothing coerced or predatory about it. The unnamed persons involved made the decision to be involved with him too.

That being said, Ime’s presence within the Celtics organization may now be a distraction or disruptive to normal operations, but that doesn’t mean he will be the same distraction elsewhere.

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Unless I missed something, which is entirely possible, I thought the Ime situation was he had an inappropriate yet CONSENSUAL relationship within the organization. Meaning it violated their conduct policy but was not anything inherently malicious or illegal.

i.e What 2 adults choose to do is their business, but once it’s public and causes a distraction in the workplace, we can hold you accountable. 

The Celtics used the specific term “consensual” meaning there was nothing coerced or predatory about it. The unnamed persons involved made the decision to be involved with him too.

That being said, Ime’s presence within the Celtics organization may now be a distraction or disruptive to normal operations, but that doesn’t mean he will be the same distraction elsewhere.

I think the Nets should hire Ime, sign Josh Primo and have Joe Tsai and Kyrie do a Hawaiian 🌺 themed dance for us at halftime. 

What a garbage 🗑 franchise the Nets. Wow, so freakin weak.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

There were reports he harassed the employee after the consensual part supposedly ended.  So the discipline was more for that than the initial, consensual act.  All based on "reports" so tifwiw. 

• Like 4