• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Nate has horrible discipline and rapport with his players.  Trae throws a terrible behind the back pass into traffic for an easy turnover and Nate instead immediately meets with his assistant and says nothing to Trae as he walks right past him heading toward the bench for the timeout.  

I was all the way with him during the honeymoon period and the way the team gelled while mostly under rookie deals.  Now I know he just doesn’t have the charisma to keep his players’ ear let alone the offensive creativity.

OO coming through watch your head 

Edited by benhillboy

8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Collins with 9 shot attempts so far.  Leads the team.

It's amazing how much better he is when you don't stick him off in the far right corner 3 point line.  He also leads the team with 6 rebounds thus far.

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Nate has horrible discipline and rapport with his players.  Trae throws a terrible behind the back pass into traffic for an easy turnover and Nate instead immediately meets with his assistant and says nothing to Trae as he walks right past him heading toward the bench for the timeout.  

OO coming through watch your head 

What do you want Nate to do in that situation?  I think Trae knows that he threw a bad pass.  Does Nate need to remind him of it?  Nate's silence was probably an indication to Trae that he didn't approve of the play. 

Looks like that was Trae's only bad pass of the half, seeing that he has 9 assists.

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

This is a perfect blend of fga's tonight. Murray and Trae should make it a point to make sure Collins and Hunter get 15 attempts a night.

If they're making shots, that's easy to do.

Tonight, they're 8  - 14 FG in the 1st half for 17 points.

My bad . . . they're 10 - 19 FG for 25 points