• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Well hit some damn shots then.. Good grief.. lol.... Sick of all of these 4-15, 5-20, 7-22 games.. if he can hit around 45- 50% Fg we'd be so much better.. 

Nope.  He did that the other night, balled out, and you had a fit because and called him selfish.

So whatever Trae wants to do, I want him to do it.

25 shots at 38% ( with 13 FTs ) . . . or 25 shots at 45% ( with 30+ points )

Whatever you want Trae to do, I want him to do the opposite, just to spite you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nope.  He did that the other night, balled out, and you had a fit because and called him selfish.

He did what the other night?

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You might as well give it up. When it comes to Trae some just have a bee in their bonnet no matter what.

• Haha 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This has been the case for a while now.  People just haven't been talking about it because they're so hyper focused on Trae.

I have.. Murray has been pretty meh outside of Knicks and Bucks game.. He needs a stretch BIG out there with him.. 

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

bee in their bonnet

To have a bee in one’s bonnet means to be obsessed with a certain idea, to be preoccupied with something. The term is derived from the Scottish idiom a head full of bees. This term is first found in a translation of Virgil’s Aeneid, rendered by the Scott Alexander Douglas in the mid-1500s: “Quhat bern be thou in bed with heid full of beis?” By the late 1700s, the idiom evolved into have a bee in one’s bonnet, as evinced in Reverend Philip Doddridge’s Letters: “He has, as the Scotch call it, a Bee in his Bonnet.” The idiom is now often used as a an admonishment when someone is too obsessed with a certain idea, as in “Who put a bee in your bonnet?

1 minute ago, nathan2331 said:

This team really has little chemistry at the moment.

No . . . it's like what Bird said, and what I alluded to last night.  Dejounte is not running the bench unit well AT ALL.  Very loose with the ball.  Very few assists, unless in transition.  He even shoots the ball worse with this group.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

What do you mean?  Don't go senile on me.

You were hating this, even before we lost the lead.

Huh? All I want him to do is stop chucking and feed the hot hand when he's off and other players are making shots.. What are you talkig about?