• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae

theheroatl

16 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Both sides were dumb. I understand where Nate's coming from with his ultimatum but that's just a dumb way to handle it. Also Trae needs to grow up. Terrible look on him deciding to stay home instead of supporting his teammates off the bench. 

But Nate doesn't need to grow up for demanding Trae to stay home if he doesn't play? How is old is Nate? Who's the head coach?

Edited by GameTime

24 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

@terrell, lol. What you think

I think Im owed an apology.. I was called all kinds of shit for "insinuating" that Trae would actually sit at home and pout......smh

Nate has probably been bitching about his defensive effort, or taking bad shots or something....

I understand players and coaches butt heads, but not staying and supporting your teammates? Nah man I cant fk with that...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, JTB said:

Trae has to learn to become a leader in his own right. He must show some improvement in this area. I hope they can put this behind them and move forward.

@bird_dirt looks like you were right! 

When folks have said that over the last couple of years, they were said to have a "agenda" against Trae.

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Like 2

Just now, Hawkmoor said:

Trae quit on the court in Charlotte a season or so ago after that team meeting where Collins complained and got Pierce fired.  Maybe he is going for that kind of move with Nate.  

Yep I remember that. He's had multiple pouting games. Imagine Willow catching an attitude with u and pouting all over the court like a baby

Willow star Warwick Davis talks bringing back original character

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GameTime said:

I'm trying to understand how Trae is in the wrong here when Nate gave him an ultimatum of not showing up if he wasn't coming off the bench injured? Nate needs to be fired after this.

So he does everything Nate tells him to do now? lol

3 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Yea I'm gonna rub this in sooo many peoples faces

All the way back to last year when Trae repeatedly froze other players out after they got hot in the 1st half of games. I saw players visibly get annoyed at Trae for not passing them the ball!!! I knew he was a toxic player

Come here so I can throw a whole carton of eggs on y'alls faces!!!

Trae has a pitch count.  If he passes the ball on two possessions, that third possession is HIS regardless if five defenders are on him.  He has never been a team player.  This goes back to Oklahoma where his teammates didn't like him.  Skip Bayless is hated because he REALLY could go into more detail about Trae but chooses not to.  Skip is from Oklahoma and has the goods on how they really feel about Trae out there.

2 hours ago, Q45T said:

I know Trae is still a bit immature but I’m not sure what the point of that ultimatum was from Nate… all because Trae didn’t wanna participate in the shootaround while getting his shoulder worked on. This is a bad look for both of them to me.

FIRST PIERCE.  Now NATE.  I see a pattern here with Trae.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Certain folks are so giddy rn.  Faces probably super-tite when we win.

Anybody else see something weird about that?

Also funny folks that want Nate fired are suddenly ridin' with him on this issue.  They just court chaos.  If either of these guys gets gone, they'll just move onto the next thing to complain about.

Thats what theyve done with the last few iterations of the team.  Credibility zero.

I 'm Not a Nate fan at all, but that doesnt excuse Trae..

I cant speak for anyone else.. But im usually called Agenda or hater so figured you were talking about me..

But maybe not because Im happy as hell when we win...lol

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Certain folks are so giddy rn.  Faces probably super-tite when we win.

Anybody else see something weird about that?

Also funny folks that want Nate fired are suddenly ridin' with him on this issue.  They just court chaos.  If either of these guys gets gone, they'll just move onto the next thing to complain about.

Thats what theyve done with the last few iterations of the team.  Credibility zero.

I’m glad somebody else sees it… this ain’t the only site I’m seeing this on and it’s weird as f***. Trae still has some growing up to do but anyone with a brain can see how mediocre Nate’s offense is and the fact that he’s been coaching for 20 years means it prolly won’t change.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, terrell said:

Obviously him being out didnt affect the players..One of the best games we've played as a team all season.... Hell Nate coached a great game too...Might as well see what we can get for him.. Trae isnt the leader we need...And never will be.....Just give the keys to Murray.. smh

Yeah, they played like the wicked witch was no more.  They played ball.  As much as I like Trae's talents, moving him would be a good move but the Hawks front office built their marketing machine around him and it would look like a failure that Travis traded Luka's rights for Young.