This is a crazy year??

12 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hawks can't stop them from getting into the paint'

image.png.ba3e092d5e532ef34dd5e33c77a8ada7.png

They figured that out last game.

Nate should have prepared. 

Our shots sucks too. 

Just now, Sothron said:

This is just brutal. We finally show some life against the Kings and respond the next game like this? Against a team of literally Lebron and G LEAGUE TALENT?? 

Everyone gonna blame Nate, but he's the least of our problems...

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I was kind when I called the Hawks mid. They suck. Waiting for Trae Young to break out of his "slump"

giphy.gif

Trae is like Samson after Miami cut his hair off...

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

Have we seen the best of Trae Young in Atlanta? Serious question.....

Roster construction is bad, but he's been way better than this with a bad roster before..

He doesnt look like the same guy..

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

We're going to get swept in the season series by Lebron and G Leaguers. No cap. This is embarrassing. This is not just on Nate. There's no effort being given and one terrible shot after another. 

I dont know if we've made more than 1 pass in any possession yet. We barely touch the paint. Anyone defending the point of attack is getting blown by as if theyre standing still. Total meltdown for the hawks 😞

• Sad 1

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

His drop in play is crazy. It's like he's got the yips. Dude was playing at an MVP level leading up to that series and now he's regressed to his rookie year form.

He actually looked better 2nd half of rookie season..

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

I dont know if we've made more than 1 pass in any possession yet. We barely touch the paint. Anyone defending the point of attack is getting blown by as if theyre standing still. Total meltdown for the hawks 😞

No pride, no leadership. Coaching change isn't fixing this.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Honest take: if I was the coach I bench the starters the rest of the game and play the  backups. Give them the night off to rest and punish them for playing like crap. It is exactly what my college coach and my dad as a coach would do.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bogi is ( -21 ) in this game.  Hunter ( -24 )

OUCH!

SMH Dre. . . so weak.

And our "superstar" has 4 points 1 assist 3 turnovers on 1-8 shooting.. Dont stop at Bogi and Dre...40 + million a year for this shit?

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Honest take: if I was the coach I bench the starters the rest of the game and play the  backups. Give them the night off to rest and punish them for playing like crap. It is exactly what my college coach and my dad as a coach would do.

I appreciate the idea, but it won't turn this team around. Nate has already "lost" the locker room, if the players don't respect the coach benching them isn't going to get them to flip the switch, it'll just piss them off even more. Hawks front office should have already fired Nate, won't salvage the season but it's obviously necessary at this point. And I don't think it's Nate's fault necessarily but it's the way it is.

• Like 1