• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

I appreciate the idea, but it won't turn this team around. Nate has already "lost" the locker room, if the players don't respect the coach benching them isn't going to get them to flip the switch, it'll just piss them off even more. Hawks front office should have already fired Nate, won't salvage the season but it's obviously necessary at this point. And I don't think it's Nate's fault necessarily but it's the way it is.

IMO they should have fired Nate in the offseason so they had time to perform a thorough search for a coach that can impart this team with a new-age offense with off ball movement and fire the team up on D. The signs were all there on Nate's shortcomings last season.

15 minutes ago, Sothron said:

This is just brutal. We finally show some life against the Kings and respond the next game like this? Against a team of literally Lebron and G LEAGUE TALENT?? 

They still have a top 10 player in the league.  And Westbrook and Schröder are starter level guards on just about any team in the league.  The team isn't completely void of talent.

The big thing about the Lakers is that they play much more physical than we do.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

They still have a top 10 player in the league.  And Westbrook and Schröder are starter level guards on just about any team in the league.  The team isn't completely void of talent.

The big thing about the Lakers is that they play much more physical than we do.

The Lakers suck, they won't make the play in unless AD comes back and stays healthy. They are better than the Hawks though that's for sure.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, deester11 said:

This is reminiscent of the Tyson vs Spinks fight.  I think he fell down during the National Anthem.  At least the Hawks waited until the tip off. 

For the record, I gave you the lol-then-cry reaction. 

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

If there wasn't a lottery it would be such an unbelievable no brainer to tear this down and tank. Unfortunately we could finish with the worst record and still not get Wemby

Well Scoot it is...

• Premium Member
Just now, benhillboy said:

Clint ain’t a championship level player or nothing but based on his contract his value to this team almost can’t be put into words lol.

With Trae playing like this Clint is easily the most valueable player on the team. Murray doesn't get criticized enough, he sucks too. Have to say I was completely wrong about him. Can't believe we gave up so many assets to acquire him, that will haunt us for years to come. And now Trae has the yips and forgot how to score the ball after the Miami series. Dumpster fire. This is turning out to be more disappointing than the Shariffe-JT era.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

Clint ain’t a championship level player or nothing but based on his contract his value to this team almost can’t be put into words.

Dre and JC making more than CC on this team is INSANE......

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

With Trae playing like this Clint is easily the most valueable player on the team. Murray doesn't get criticized enough, he sucks too. Have to say I was completely wrong about him. Can't believe we gave up so many assets to acquire him, that will haunt us for years to come. And now Trae has the yips and forgot how to score the ball after the Miami series. Dumpster fire. This is turning out to be more disappointing than the Shariffe-JT era.

Yeah Murray is avg as hell offensive player. 

3 1sts and 2 swaps later.......

• Sad 1