• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The final 41

JayBirdHawk

Ain’t got nothing to do with any of that. It’s Big O!

And no, not this crinkly mafcker.

ONYEKA OKONGWU… what’s that..

OKONGWU.. I went over to fb, Reddit as well as some other sites to spread the Big O nickname.

I might rent a plane ✈️ and release flyers that read..

THE BIG O EFFECT AND TURNAROUND.

405C411A-5E1F-49AE-87B7-08009792A7AE.jpeg

67CC9886-26B4-4039-9677-597A2C01CDDF.jpeg

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trae's turnaround has already started since Dec 15th.

I have an easy fix for the JC finger issue - limit his 3 pt attempts, get him more 2s (61%) and closer to the basket which in turn gives him more possible trips to the freethrow line (80%).

Since the calender flipped to 2023, JJ is 6-9 from 3, yes it's a very small sample size but it's something.

Solution: play these rotations more JC/OO and JJ and CC

2023-01-15_11-53-53.png2023-01-15_11-53-53.png2023-01-15_11-53-53.png2023-01-15_11-53-53.png2023-01-15_11-53-53.png

2023-01-15_11-53-53.png2023-01-15_11-53-53.png2023-01-15_11-53-53.png2023-01-15_11-53-53.png2023-01-15_11-53-53.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So we just need to shoot better? :ph34r:

Who'd a thunk? ROFL...

I'm not getting back on the positivity train.  I believe in the talent we have - I am sure that we have the core of a very serious team.  I do not believe in the people who manage or coach that talent.  It's a nice couple of games, but I'm certain that we will have an equally unimpressive stretch coming up.

Look at our 1A/1B and the support they're getting (particularly Griff):

Capture

We have the guys.  We don't have the system that can do this every night...nor do we have the front office that can figure this out.  Until I see something change, I'm done.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
53 minutes ago, Wretch said:

Who'd a thunk? ROFL...

I'm not getting back on the positivity train.  I believe in the talent we have - I am sure that we have the core of a very serious team.  I do not believe in the people who manage or coach that talent.  It's a nice couple of games, but I'm certain that we will have an equally unimpressive stretch coming up.

Look at our 1A/1B and the support they're getting (particularly Griff):

Capture

We have the guys.  We don't have the system that can do this every night...nor do we have the front office that can figure this out.  Until I see something change, I'm done.

Don’t give up my man!  We are Hawk fans, this little turmoil ain’t nothing. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, MarylandHawk said:

Don’t give up my man!  We are Hawk fans, this little turmoil ain’t nothing. Lol. 

I'll never give up on my team. Ever. But I'm setting my expectations in the dirt. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Wretch said:

I'll never give up on my team. Ever. But I'm setting my expectations in the dirt. 

Yeah to be honest, I know we were excited about our offseason, but everybody got better except for 5 teams roster wise.  Our outlook from a objective standpoint had us right about where we are. If the ball bounced our way with respect to injuries, personalities and fit etc., we could be the 4th seed, if they didn’t (which hey have not so far) we would be in play in territory. With half the season remaining, if the ball bounces our way, we will right back in it. If we make it to the playoffs healthy, it is a whole new season. 

• Like 1