• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Bogi will rest his knee tonight, on the injury management tip. Perchance a little more of the AJ Griffin Show this evening?

No updates on LaMelo and Cody, each still listed as Doubtful. General Hospital is still Probable.

~lw3

• Like 3

Beware of this game.  Hornets sting.  Fighting mad Hornets could be dangerous.  Hawks are home with a winning streak and the Hornets are struggling at best.  Enough that the Hawks are highly favored.  Just right for a big upset!

I don't want to cry, "The sky is falling!" and cause a panic.  Still, Atlanta had better be very, very careful.  Winning shouldn't come easy and I don't believe it will tonight.  

:bb:GO ATL HAWKS!!

• Like 3

• Moderators

https://www.si.com/nba/hornets/news/steve-clifford-player-development

I've read articles where general managers will say "You can't develop players without minutes played", I would totally disagree with that. I would say that player development is about minutes earned.

One thing I do like about here, love about here (Charlotte) is that Mitch (Kupchak) is old school and nobody is more old school than Michael (Jordan). We don't have one guy on our roster that can complain that he's not playing, not one, if you're truthful. They have all had a chance. Some of them did a lot better than others, those are the guys who are still getting a chance. The other guys who didn't play well we have Greensboro, we have practices, we have shootarounds. They know how I feel, I talk to them very directly.

~c0achcl1ff

• Thanks 2

• Moderators

As a heads-up for attendees, the Peachtree Center area is shut down after rabble-rousers hanging around with this afternoon's Stop Cop City protestors (originally at Underground) damaged property around International Blvd before dispersing. You'll see it on the news soon enough. Things may have calmed, but just keep an eye out for any troublemakers outside the arena/Centennial Olympic Park and stay clear of them.

~lw3

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

As a heads-up for attendees, the Peachtree Center area is shut down after rabble-rousers hanging around with this afternoon's Stop Cop City protestors (originally at Underground) damaged property around International Blvd before dispersing. You'll see it on the news soon enough. Things may have calmed, but just keep an eye out for any troublemakers outside the arena/Centennial Olympic Park and stay clear of them.

~lw3

Just hornet fans mad. Lol. 

• Like 1